Will Giles Co. actually go undefeated?

GCwr7

Personally i think Giles Co. is one of the best teams in 3A football. I know alot of people will disagree with me but not all of you have seen them play. Giles Co. does have the chance to go undefeated and run the tables through the playoffs if they can get past certain teams like David Lipscomb in the regular season and possibly Fulton, Jacdson Southside, and even David Lipscomb again in the playoffs. Giles players dont have a big head and are taking games one at a time and know what they have to do to make it all the way. I feel that they can make it all the way but i want to know what the rest of yall have to say about.... :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a Giles Co. fan,I would worry about Montgomery Central; and put everything else ouy of my mind. You can't go undefeated unless you win your next game!

You are soooo correct Hawse - - - if you're Giles County and you aren't thinking Montgomery Central - - you've got about 24 hours to get your head right or you will be in for a long night.

I see Giles going 9-1 (possibly 8-2). The loss I have for sure against them is the Lipscomb game (the other possibility is the Page game).

In the end I'll agree with the previous two posters and say CONCENTRATE ON MONTGOMERY CENTRAL!!!!

Like i've previously said, GC will have to win the state to get the respect they deserve. I do think if they play up to their full potential, and execute the way i know they can, i believe they can line up wiht anybody in the state. They are concentrating on Montgomery Central, I would say 4 hour practices would count as concentrating. Nobody at GC has the big head, believe that. GCwr7 is just asking about what the people think of a possible undefeated season.

Look for GC in November <_<

Let's go GC

Like i've previously said, GC will have to win the state to get the respect they deserve. I do think if they play up to their full potential, and execute the way i know they can, i believe they can line up wiht anybody in the state. They are concentrating on Montgomery Central, I would say 4 hour practices would count as concentrating. Nobody at GC has the big head, believe that. GCwr7 is just asking about what the people think of a possible undefeated season.

Look for GC in November <_<

Let's go GC

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that Giles will pull an upset against DL if the Bobcats will not let Lipscomb's record psych you guys out. Forget what team it is and play them like you've been playing and I see Giles County coming to the forefront come playoff time.

Last year we (Lipscomb) saw Giles County as an upstart team. We know they have some very good athletes and apparently have some stability within the program with a new veteran coach. Lipscomb is very aware of Giles County. Giles County has appeared in the Mustangfanpage 3A Poll for the past several weeks.

If both teams continue their winning ways over the next two weeks, it should make for an exciting evening at the Reese Smith Athletic Complex on FRIDAY OCTOBER 13TH.

Get your tickets and parking space early. The Ticket Box Office opens at 5:00.

Kick off slated for 7:30 PM. The game can be heard live on the Mustangfanpage.com. Local Radio is expected for Pulaski and Nashville as well.

my thing is i Love Giles County but it not about being undefeated its about what you do in the playoffs. If they do the right things they will beat whoever. Talk is talk strap it up because that what makes the difference what u do when you in the pads. My answer is yes they can if they want it more.

Giles has all the weapons to play with,(and beat )

any team in the state.They're well disciplined and well coached.

Coach Wilky,if you are who I think you are, you know most

of these kids from last year . You should also be thanked

for helping to build the solid foundation that has helped start

this program back on the right track.

GC. Players , dont get caught up in the hype ,play one game at a time , and have faith.