Will Giles Co. actually go undefeated?

GCwr7

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows i being #7 for giles county did not start this topic. I forgot to sign out at school and someone got on my name and used it to start this. I am not a big talker i believe actions speak louder than words and I for one know that u cant overlook n e one and it really doesnt matter what your regular season record is as long as u make it to November. I just wanted to clear my name and let everyone know that i DIDNT start this topic.

Trent and Davis, Giles Co is finally doing what we're supposed to do, like beating teams that aren't as good as us ( as is our whole schedule yet this yr). I don't care about any kind of predictions until after David Lipscomb, when we finally play someone that's "theoretically"(Coach Knowell) better than us. Also, am I the only one thats noticed that we've outcoached everyone, except Spring Hill, who almost beat us? You read into that. I am a huge fan of yall, but just tired of hearing about how we're gonna win "State" everyday, when all i have to say is "who have we played yet?" :blink:

Trent and Davis, Giles Co is finally doing what we're supposed to do, like beating teams that aren't as good as us ( as is our whole schedule yet this yr). I don't care about any kind of predictions until after David Lipscomb, when we finally play someone that's "theoretically"(Coach Knowell) better than us. Also, am I the only one thats noticed that we've outcoached everyone, except Spring Hill, who almost beat us? You read into that. I am a huge fan of yall, but just tired of hearing about how we're gonna win "State" everyday, when all i have to say is "who have we played yet?" :(

if u were a true bobcat fan you wouldnt be questioning them,you would be right there with them talking about how there going to win state.if your going to win state you have to believe it and it sounds like they believe they can to me.

i am a big fan of giles county but you have to look at the teams records they have played in the weeks before , they have not really played anybody.giles co has a good team and are fun to watch,but they have got their work cut out for them the rest of the season.don't look past page. i see them loosing to lipscomb and maybe another game,and loosing in the first or second round of the playoffs.if sam edgemon was 100% as like the first game of the year i would say they had a shot at going undefeated. another thing they need to work on their kicking game .

Trent and Davis, Giles Co is finally doing what we're supposed to do, like beating teams that aren't as good as us ( as is our whole schedule yet this yr). I don't care about any kind of predictions until after David Lipscomb, when we finally play someone that's "theoretically"(Coach Knowell) better than us. Also, am I the only one thats noticed that we've outcoached everyone, except Spring Hill, who almost beat us? You read into that. I am a huge fan of yall, but just tired of hearing about how we're gonna win "State" everyday, when all i have to say is "who have we played yet?" :blink:

supersport,did you say you are a huge fan or a huge man?

Do you play for G C. or just want to?It's sad that so many[self] called fans

in high school football cant seem to get behind thier teams.As for the

SH game ,I was in the stands. COACHING was the reason GC won

that game.

It's true ,some teams are better than others, talk to your

coach,maybe next year he will schedule USC and Ohio State.