USJ vs. Gibson County

TheMedicineMan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan knew the rules before the season ever started. We talked to the tssaa several times to make sure we were doing everything legit. Now all of a sudden after milan man handled usj and they got call out for being a very unsportsmanlike team, the tssaa has to do a new report. Milan coaches and principal Todd have been very carefull all year and if i had to guess, and this is just a guess, id say our bitter friends from jackson decided to instigate a little investigation being as how the kid transfered from there and now plays on a team that expects to beat GC, not one that throws partys because they won their first game in two years.

I don't think anybody from USJ would try to get that young man and Milan in trouble. Whether he went to Milan or JCM or wherever he was not going to be at USJ this year. USJ doesn't have the right to be mad about anything. Plus, he does still have a little brother that goes to USJ and his parents are still involved there.

Also, I got to see the USJ/GC last night. USJ has a lot of young speed and athleticism, particularly at receiver. But, they're just that, young. With the Milan forfeit, USJ is not out of this thing yet. Looking at some of the scores from the region, USJ has some ball games left that they chould very well win.

Milan knew the rules before the season ever started. We talked to the tssaa several times to make sure we were doing everything legit. Now all of a sudden after milan man handled usj and they got call out for being a very unsportsmanlike team, the tssaa has to do a new report. Milan coaches and principal Todd have been very carefull all year and if i had to guess, and this is just a guess, id say our bitter friends from jackson decided to instigate a little investigation being as how the kid transfered from there and now plays on a team that expects to beat GC, not one that throws partys because they won their first game in two years.

I think you might be right. Milan has a great coach. Its ashame people try to cause trouble for other people.