Trousdale County

gofish12

Player haters you gotta love em! You think there just jealous of our program or what is it that makes em HATE? Good luck to you and yours whoever that is. Maybe someday you'll get the oppurtunity to beat us yourself and you want have to beg for someone to do it for ya!

#1 Jacket fan,

Jo Byrns will never get the chance to do it themselves. They'd have to schedule TC or make it to the Championship game and neither of those are gonna happen any time soon. I mean look what happened to that Union City team that eliminated them last year when they got their hands on TC :lol:

Edited by Volzchamps

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Player haters you gotta love em! You think there just jealous of our program or what is it that makes em HATE? Good luck to you and yours whoever that is. Maybe someday you'll get the oppurtunity to beat us yourself and you want have to beg for someone to do it for ya!

:lol: I should have said yeah GV is going to run up all they can. Then they would have been standing on top of the school., concession stand, bathrooms, in the tower, hanging off the score board, standing in folks back yard at the far end of the field, hovering in helicopters, and any other way they could watch the game. Evidently Yall have a lot of haters out there. We could have made a fortune on it. :lol: We should have planned this in advance, split the extra proffits. ;)

Trousdale makes the playoffs easily. What seed they get is still up in the air.

If they win this week they vault from a 4th spot up to 2nd with a chance to finish as Region champs again.

However, should Gordonsville lose, then they might not make the playoffs or might get their usual 3rd or 4th seed. After all they won't be playing RBS, MJCA, Upperman during the next 5 weeks!

And we all know YOU would love that -wouldn't you????

Yes TC will make playoffs, their only two remaining losses in region are from Gordonsville and FCS and those are only possible losses, they could win those. So yes they will make playoffs but the seed is undetermined. The Region outlook is hard to predict right now as key games are still to play, it is all at predictions. mine are TC for fourth, Watertown for third, Gordonsville for second, and FCS hosting all the way through the playoffs. But there is still always montery who i have heard on coachT has a better program, if they could jump up and beat watertown it would really stir things up. Right now the region is just hard to call.

Yes TC will make playoffs, their only two remaining losses in region are from Gordonsville and FCS and those are only possible losses, they could win those. So yes they will make playoffs but the seed is undetermined. The Region outlook is hard to predict right now as key games are still to play, it is all at predictions. mine are TC for fourth, Watertown for third, Gordonsville for second, and FCS hosting all the way through the playoffs. But there is still always montery who i have heard on coachT has a better program, if they could jump up and beat watertown it would really stir things up. Right now the region is just hard to call.

Another look at the guess list is, if Montery should step up and beat FC Friday night. You said it, they have a better program this year. Meaning it is possible. Maybe they just had a bad night with TC. Maybe TC is not as weak as they have been letting on. Maybe, maybe , maybe.

Another look at the guess list is, if Montery should step up and beat FC Friday night. You said it, they have a better program this year. Meaning it is possible. Maybe they just had a bad night with TC. Maybe TC is not as weak as they have been letting on. Maybe, maybe , maybe.

I will admit that i did overlook that possibility and anything can happen. But just to be practical i don't see that happening, especially at the FCS homecomming. But thanx for mentioning it, i guess i didn't think about all the ways to stir things up.

Here's a hypothetical question to see if anyone can answer. What if TC,Monterey and Watertown all ended the season with 3 region losses? Who makes it and who don't? Good question huh.

Is that possible at this point? Lets ask one of the football gurus. Im not good at figuring possibles like that. What would have to happen for that to transpire. Anyone?

Is that possible at this point? Lets ask one of the football gurus. Im not good at figuring possibles like that. What would have to happen for that to transpire. Anyone?

Well it's very possible. TC lose to GVILLE and FC. Monterey lose to GVILLE and FC. Watertown lose to GVILLE and Monterey. That would give all three teams 3 region losses on the year. We all have one region loss as of right now. You tell me who's in and who's out with this scenario?