Trousdale County

gofish12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Region 4 is the toughest in the state.

Defender i am glad that you think that, but region 5 is also VERY strong this year, region 4 is deffinently top two or three... all i was trying to do was get the point across that region 1 was one of the bottom two, but thanx for the thought that we are the hardest.!

HA HA HA HA HA HA... i mean, region 3 has a team that can say things like that in south pitt. but region 1? Seriously all that happened is they went from first to being the forth seed, and instead of one powerhouse being unleashed into the playoffs from region 4, there will be two of them in FCS and Gordonsville. If region 1 and region 4 matched up in the playoffs, region 4 would have a sweep in the first round.

Whats up Poe. Its only half way through the season and you are talking like this. What do you know? You been talking with a little birdie? Been looking at some film? Listening to radio? Reading a paper? Whats going on? Share the news man, Im in your region.

Whats up Poe. Its only half way through the season and you are talking like this. What do you know? You been talking with a little birdie? Been looking at some film? Listening to radio? Reading a paper? Whats going on? Share the news man, Im in your region.

If your in my region then i only have a few things to say, FCS is hyped about winning, they don't care about being number 1 now, they want to finish the season that way. Gordonsville wants to prove that their glory days are not over (which they are not) and they want to return to where they have been before... and trousdale. All i have to say about trousdale is two words, CLINT SATTERFIELD. Other than that i haven't really been trying to say FCS is gonna win state, i am just saying that if a region 1 team wins state i will move to kentucky.

I'd say TC is the 4th seed from region 4.

They'd have to lose to MJCA, RBS, or Clay Co., Not going to happen.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to play them in the first round of the playoffs.

Not if they all have 3 losses...FCS or G-villle has none...and one. That is a likely scenario. If TC loses two more G-ville and FCS) ...they may not make the playoffs.

In a 3 way tie...it goes to over all record. TC would have one more loss than Monterey or Watertown. It gets a little confusing.

Not if they all have 3 losses...FCS or G-villle has none...and one. That is a likely scenario. If TC loses two more G-ville and FCS) ...they may not make the playoffs.

In a 3 way tie...it goes to over all record. TC would have one more loss than Monterey or Watertown. It gets a little confusing.

You have to admit it was a good question huh twan. I made some folks think didn't i. But you are exactly right it is a very possible scenario. Lets just hope it doesn't go down that way.

Edited by #1jacket fan