Trousdale County

gofish12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Trousdale County make the playoffs? What are the predictions for how this region will finish 1-4? I know Friendship will probably finish first but how will the rest of the region finish?

TC will make it as a #4 seed and have to play #1 in reigon3 will prolly be so pitt in first round then they will see how it feels for someone to get beat by 60 or 70 points,but friendship and gville may do it before then,what comes around goes around! RUN IT UP BOYS DONT LET UP time to return the favor

Come on thats not a question. TC will always be in the playoffs. They have a proven program. They are Sharing 2 nd place with WT, MHS, & CC in the region as it stands now. I dont see them winning a ball this year. I do see them in the playoffs.. Something drastic would have to happen to prevent it.

TC will make it as a #4 seed and have to play #1 in reigon3 will prolly be so pitt in first round then they will see how it feels for someone to get beat by 60 or 70 points,but friendship and gville may do it before then,what comes around goes around! RUN IT UP BOYS DONT LET UP time to return the favor

Sorry reddevilmascot, even if Gv could run it up on TC they wouldnt do it. GV just tries to improve their program year after year. All running up a score does is make you loose respect from others. Example is your statement. Why do it?

I can only speak as a GV fan you understand. The remainder of your statement is up to the other school programs idea of fair play. Something one has to live with. If you dont care what others think of you. Go ahead and do it. I got no problem with that. Someone has to be the bad guy I guess.

Do two wrongs make a right?

Trousdale makes the playoffs easily. What seed they get is still up in the air.

If they win this week they vault from a 4th spot up to 2nd with a chance to finish as Region champs again.

However, should Gordonsville lose, then they might not make the playoffs or might get their usual 3rd or 4th seed. After all they won't be playing RBS, MJCA, Upperman during the next 5 weeks!

Edited by Volzchamps

Player haters you gotta love em! You think there just jealous of our program or what is it that makes em HATE? Good luck to you and yours whoever that is. Maybe someday you'll get the oppurtunity to beat us yourself and you want have to beg for someone to do it for ya!