Knoxville Webb @ Knoxville Catholic

SliderSport

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're quite the ignorant person.

If the call was for the push: bad.

If the call was for something beeler said: good.

Comprehend that?

Here's a suggestion for making the world a better place:

www.suicidemethods.net

I didn't mean to make you so angry for pointing out your shortcomings. :blink: No need to act like such a baby. Even if it had been for something he said, you still don't throw a flag in that situation. Comprehend? You warn a player in that situation and tell him that if he does it again, he will be ejected from the game and a personal foul will be called. Comprehend? I'm glad you don't play football. Anytime you want to remove yourself from the human gene pool, by all means go for it. Bye....

And you know he wasn't already warned how? Oh, that's right, YOU DON'T.

It's amazing how everytime you post you prove that you're an idiot.

You're the only one that agrees with yourself. Right now you're less than 10 posts deep so it's not too late for you to give this up and go away. Hopefully, someone with limited cognitive ability such as yourself will take this to heart? BTW, when I give a hoot about your opinions, I'll let you know. Good luck in the future. You're gonna need it.

It's not an opinion... it's a fact. You don't what went on. The fact that no one agrees with me is irrelevant as I am still correct. The majority is not always right. This is a very basic truth that even one as simple as you should understand.

Fact? You are still correct? Well, thanks for clearing that up. By the looks of it you might be a megalomaniac? In love with yourself, aren't you?

Alright, let's end this okay. In my opinion, the call that went against Webb was a bad call. I was watching the game on CSS and they replayed it several times. I don't believe that an official should make that call in that situation. The reasoning is the game should be determined by the kids playing, not the officials. The only thing Webb is guaranteed if the official doesn't make that call is an extra point attempt from the 10 yard line instead of the 25. Who's to say they don't miss that? I'm not a fan of Webb or Catholic, only familiar with the schools. Coming from an objective fan of high school football what I saw was a terrible call and a lot of people agree with that. By the looks of it, you're a Catholic supporter; whether a player, parent, fan, etc. Of course you're going to think it was the appropriate call. Not your fault, just a biased opinion. Good luck to both Catholic and Webb the rest of the season.

It's incredible how you continue to misunderstand me.

I did not say it was a correct call. I said that because we don't know all of the details, we cannot make a judgement.

If the call was for a late hit on beeler (the News-Sentinel says it was, but then again they are horribly inaccurate when it comes to High Schoo sports), then no question it was a bad call.

If it was for a late hit on someone else, perhaps. All the replays focused on Beeler and Hartman, so we can't tell.

If it was for something Beeler says, then we'd need to know what he said, wouldn't we?

Do you get what I'm saying yet, or must I continue to repeat myself?

It's incredible how you continue to misunderstand me.

I did not say it was a correct call. I said that because we don't know all of the details, we cannot make a judgement.

If the call was for a late hit on beeler (the News-Sentinel says it was, but then again they are horribly inaccurate when it comes to High Schoo sports), then no question it was a bad call.

If it was for a late hit on someone else, perhaps. All the replays focused on Beeler and Hartman, so we can't tell.

If it was for something Beeler says, then we'd need to know what he said, wouldn't we?

Do you get what I'm saying yet, or must I continue to repeat myself?

The call was on Beeler! That we do know. The call was for a shove (if you can call that a shove). The News-Sentinel is accurate on the details. Bad call, you and I agree.....later!

its so easy to see that call was def on the qb that scored. even if he said anything why throw a flag. its over now and doesn't really matter and the ou tcome won't change. i don't care for either team really, just happend to catch that final play on css when i came into my gf's room. they may have still missed the extra point but that penalty made a big diff. in the kick. the announcers were crackin me up what they were sayin about the call. :rolleyes:

its so easy to see that call was def on the qb that scored. even if he said anything why throw a flag. its over now and doesn't really matter and the ou tcome won't change. i don't care for either team really, just happend to catch that final play on css when i came into my gf's room. they may have still missed the extra point but that penalty made a big diff. in the kick. the announcers were crackin me up what they were sayin about the call. :thumb:

ok first of all i was on the field and the ref came over to the webb bench and said that beeler was lucky to have not got thrown out of the game because he gave the Catholic player a blow to the head. He confirmed to the coaches that nothing was said because that is the first thing our coaches asked. That is the complete concrete truth.

its so easy to see that call was def on the qb that scored. even if he said anything why throw a flag. its over now and doesn't really matter and the ou tcome won't change. i don't care for either team really, just happend to catch that final play on css when i came into my gf's room. they may have still missed the extra point but that penalty made a big diff. in the kick. the announcers were crackin me up what they were sayin about the call. :thumb:

ok first of all i was on the field and the ref came over to the webb bench and said that beeler was lucky to have not got thrown out of the game because he gave the Catholic player a blow to the head. He confirmed to the coaches that nothing was said because that is the first thing our coaches asked. That is the complete concrete truth.

If there wasnt a 15 yard penalty webb was going to go for 2... I was on the 10 yard line watching the webb sidline and they were setting up for a 2 pt conversion play... So that penalty had huge implications on the game.

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell that to gridironguy. Apparently, he knows everything. Maybe he will be man enough and admit he was wrong, but I doubt it.