RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks B) what talk ?

Well, Coach A didn't go into specifics, but he was doing his post game interview with one of the guys for Comcast Sports South. He asked him about next weeks game and how big it was for both teams. The gist of it was basically Coach A brought up some of the talk people at Smyrna have been doing. I guess its because you guys are coming in with identical records? The proverbial "aura of invincibility" was lifted on you guys after the McCallie game. I think people still believe they can beat up on you guys? You know better than I....

Edited by Buzzman

I would argue that this is definitely not the same Riverdale or Smyrna. The same riverdale would not have had to struggle to beat Siegel. The same Smyrna also would not have kept its composure at Columbia to win that game or Brentwood either. Also to be noted is that this group of seniors is the first group of freshman to beat Riverdale in consecutive years. This is more even too considering the coaches history from when Smyrna played against Hillsboro every year.

Edited by ooooo