The Game Weve All BeeN Waiting For.......

rebel9db

Why does everyone try to hype up the next opponent for Maryville. Rout 66 like every other game. West can't play with Maryville. Maryville wins their first 14 games. They might get a challenge in the state championship, but I doubt it.

No hype here etcoach, just respecting our opponent. I heard from a Gov supporter that West put it on the Govs in a scrimmage.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West is a scary game for Mairvul. West is 3-0 in Region 3.

They have some of the best offensive talent and schemes we see every year. Even though we beat them 41-12 last season, they moved the ball on us as well as any team we played and they have lots of those guys back.

West scored 29 on Bearden, Central scored 6. They scored 52 on Hauls. They took Mo-West to the buzzer at Mo-West. They play better at home and they have a pretty good crown on their field, which takes a little while to adjust to.

Mairvul needs to bring their "A" game.

Thank you, West is going to be the only offense Maryville will face that can keep up with Maryville

Thank you, West is going to be the only offense Maryville will face that can keep up with Maryville

The key to West "keeping up" with Maryville is mistakes. Have you seen West's offense, you never know who is going to show up. Sometimes it is this machine that can rock anybody in thier region. Then sometimes it looks like the bad news bears of football. Remember that 3rd down and 50 they had against Bearden. The key to winning this game lays with mental focus. Who will have it and who will not. Although Maryville is turning the ball over more recently. One word, "capitalize."

No hype here etcoach, just respecting our opponent. I heard from a Gov supporter that West put it on the Govs in a scrimmage.

When you hve a team like Maryville, I guess you have to keep yourself interested. I will give you West and 21 right now for any amount of money you want. Maryville is AWESOME and can win by any margin they want. Just tell GQ and he can put it on any number, I promise.

lol I'm STILL trying to figure out how this is "the game everyone is waiting for." Is it because West is 3-0 in region play?? Congrats to West they might come out with a decent record this year!! I went to the West and Halls game and West's O looks nice but inconsistent, unlike Maryville which is VERY consistent. It all comes down to that, Maryville will keep putting the ball in the endzone and keep West from making big plays

Maryville- 35

West- 7