The Game Weve All BeeN Waiting For.......

rebel9db

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ones giving west a shot?? why is that

I'll tell you why, to beat a great team like Maryville, you have to play mistake free. If there is something that West is good at, it's making mistakes. West is not disciplined enough to beat Maryville. They will hang in there in the first half and then Maryville will blow them out in the second. This will happen because of mental lapses on West's part.

I'll tell you why, to beat a great team like Maryville, you have to play mistake free. If there is something that West is good at, it's making mistakes. West is not disciplined enough to beat Maryville. They will hang in there in the first half and then Maryville will blow them out in the second. This will happen because of mental lapses on West's part.

that about sums it up.

Its bc Maryville only loses to one West team...and thats Morristown West.

Knox West is a different team this year. I'm hedging my bets on this one, but I think West has a legitimate shot. Maryville is certainly more disciplined than West -- and anybody else I know of, except maybe Webb, but MHS has better talent. The key for Maryville will be rattling Ryan, West's QB. If West can protect him, and he gets the passing game going, then watch out, because West has some good backs, and Maryville won't be able to load the box. But the IF is way big.

Edited by DiverCity

and that happens once in a blue moon. Anybody have Maryville's record against Mo West? I thinkit is 8-2 lifetime....

Maryville leads 10-2 including the playoffs. Before the Morristown split into 2 schools Morristown beat Maryville 6 times. Maryville's only 2 losses since 2001 have been to MoWest. For this week I'll pick

M.H.S.-30

W.H.S.-2