Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommyb, even you would have to say no one is going to score 50 on Tony Lambert's defense. Midway put points on the board through special teams, and they executed on offense. Harriman looks to me like they have the most explosive offense in the Region, but that doesn't make them the best. If Oneida is going to win, I don't think they can give up more than 14 points. And I don't know if they can win with that. They are going to have to start going after than punts instead of letting them bounce. Oneida cannot start deeper than their 30. I think if the Indians execute on offense and put up 21 points the Tribe wins.

Tommyb, even you would have to say no one is going to score 50 on Tony Lambert's defense. Midway put points on the board through special teams, and they executed on offense. Harriman looks to me like they have the most explosive offense in the Region, but that doesn't make them the best. If Oneida is going to win, I don't think they can give up more than 14 points. And I don't know if they can win with that. They are going to have to start going after than punts instead of letting them bounce. Oneida cannot start deeper than their 30. I think if the Indians execute on offense and put up 21 points the Tribe wins.

you are right there ro their defense is good,it is the heart of the team.lambert is a real good coach and should have that defense ready but i just dont see them coming out with the victory

Easy Boys, Lambert gave up 55 pts. against a pretty good Rhea Co. team in the playoffs once at AC. It can happen quicker than you think!!!

That night at Rhea County was the exception for Lambert coached defenses. I have seen him scheme against some awfully good offenses and come out with a win. I think that Harriman will have to execute, Oneida won't give them anything. Good Luck Indians!

I say Harriman will win this one but not as easy as they would like to think yes Oneida has a heck of a D- Coach I think it stays close for that reason & I think Oneida will be able to run the ball on Harriman but they are going to have to be able to complete some passes to win this game ...

Harriman by 7

How did the team practice yesterday? Any moves with personnel? Would someone tell me why Big Darby ain't playin' football? I caught him cookin' at a local fast food resturant. Players that can contribute to the program, ought to stay with it if possible. Can we snap back after getting washed ashore by the Green Wave?

:justwrestle: Kazzy :lol: