Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

Ok......If you are not a player then how do you know what it is like to get hit by someone in Scott High's region?

If you used to play then you still don't know what it is like out there this year now do ya?

I KNOW IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!I DONT CARE WHO YOUR PLAYING EVERYBODY HAS SOME PEOPLE THAT WILL HIT.I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM BE THE HITTER INSTEAD OF THE HITEEE.THEN MAYBE YOU GUYS WOULDNT BE ON HERE ALL OF CRYING ABOUT SOMEONE MASHING YOUR MOUTH EVERY WEEK.IT DONT MATTER WHAT REGION OR CLASS YOUR IN IF YOU ARE A WUSS THEN YOU ARE A WUSS.IT MAKES ME SICK TO HERE YOU GUYS CRYING ABOUT THE HITTERS IN YOUR REGION.THER IS NO DOUGHT THAT REGION IS THE TOUGHEST IN THE STATE.BUT WHEN YOU SET BACK AND JUST TAKE BUTT KICKINGS IT WILL HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.YOU HAVE GOT TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.INSTEAD OF BASHING ONEIDA WHY DONT YOU ALL TRY TO WIN A GAME.OR YOU CAN JUST SET BACK ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TALK ABOUT GETTING THUMPED.GROW UP AND WIN A GAME OR TWO.GOOD LUCK :thumb:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to all the games this year, but about how many screen passes have we thrown? A simple wide receiver screen is about the easiest throw a QB can make, he isn't necessarilly getting chased by a bunch of D lineman and with a broken tackle and some good blocking it could go for six. With the talent in our receiving corps we have got to find some way to get them involved. Or even a circle route out of the slot with the outside receiver blocking. We need easy throws for the QBs to build confidence so why dont we give them any?

screens are easy an easy pass to throw but you have to have some good blocks thrown and your lineman have to be good at acting like the guy across from them is beating them

Your comment was about how the players at Oneida would quit if they were getting hit by players in your region. There is a long line of players that have played on Saturdays and Sundays that come from the district we have been assigned to from year to year. I'll humor you and name a few: Kevin Mays(UT), Chad Pennington(Marshall + NY Jets), Jermaine Copeland(UT + CFL), Preston Warren(UT).......I'm giving you some of the big time recruits because I can't begin to come up with all the small college players, too. All I know is football is football! And your gonna get hit in every division. Highlanders hit, Indians hit,...and every other team you can name, if they want to survive, HITS. Dig it!

;) Kaz

I guess, until you've played and absorbed some of the actual blows, you can't really say whether or not a kid will quit or not based on what region they were in that season. Oneida used to be the small fish in a big pond (1993 - 1998?). They learned to swim with the bigger fish by playing at a higher level. ;) I wish they still played with that composure against the teams they are facing now. Who's to say those teams learned to get better as well.

Kaz ;)