Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

Just wanted some head-up. What is the status of AB? Heard he decided to retire again. :D It gets old......didn't that occur last season? What happened in practice with Tony L.? Is the fire lit under this club, or do they just gonna underachieve? They seem to have preparations that should win games, but not producing the results that they should. I'm out......good luck!

:lol: Kaz :lol:

tony was just tryin to push some buttons, some kids are strokers and some you have to light a fire under. he just decided to burn a brush pile :lol: haven't heard anything about ab. the kids that stay are the ones that have the heart to put this program back where it belongs. kaz I believe that with all my football shaped heart :angry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having stood near a brush pile before :lol: , I can assure you, you can get burnt! I hope TL lights some fires cause the "lights" on our season are getting a little dim. A little "stoke'n" never hurt any thing. AB won't be in a foxhole with me any time soon. :lol: I agree that the ones that commit to the program will be the ones that reap the rewards later on. On to Harriman........ :lol:

Kaz

Having stood near a brush pile before :lol: , I can assure you, you can get burnt! I hope TL lights some fires cause the "lights" on our season are getting a little dim. A little "stoke'n" never hurt any thing. AB won't be in a foxhole with me any time soon. :lol: I agree that the ones that commit to the program will be the ones that reap the rewards later on. On to Harriman........ :lol:

Kaz

i played one of my best games at harriman i hope i passed that gene on to the little punisher :angry:

i played one of my best games at harriman i hope i passed that gene on to the little punisher :D

HEP P,22 THIS IS A LITTLE BITE LIKE A GAME THERE I REMEMBER IN 84 WHEN EVERYONE WAS COUNTING SHS OUT NO ONE BUT THE PLAYERS COACHES AND MAYBE A HAND FUL OF FANS GAVE YOU ALL A CHANCE, YOU ALL WENT THERE AND BELIEVED IN YOURSELF AND PULLED THE UPSET, AND TL WAS PART OF THAT HOPE HE BRINGS THAT UP TONIGHT.

I CAN STILL REMEMBER THAT NIGHT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY SO IT CAN BE DONE TONIGHT . BYE THE WAY P22 I WAS ONE OF THE FANS THAT BELIEVED IN YOU GUYS SO KEEP THE FANS AND THE FENCE HUGGERS UP AND BELIEVING TONIGHT :blink:

GOOD LUCK OHS !

HEP P,22 THIS IS A LITTLE BITE LIKE A GAME THERE I REMEMBER IN 84 WHEN EVERYONE WAS COUNTING SHS OUT NO ONE BUT THE PLAYERS COACHES AND MAYBE A HAND FUL OF FANS GAVE YOU ALL A CHANCE, YOU ALL WENT THERE AND BELIEVED IN YOURSELF AND PULLED THE UPSET, AND TL WAS PART OF THAT HOPE HE BRINGS THAT UP TONIGHT.

I CAN STILL REMEMBER THAT NIGHT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY SO IT CAN BE DONE TONIGHT . BYE THE WAY P22 I WAS ONE OF THE FANS THAT BELIEVED IN YOU GUYS SO KEEP THE FANS AND THE FENCE HUGGERS UP AND BELIEVING TONIGHT :blink:

GOOD LUCK OHS !

thanks wall writer. you know as well as i do we weren't that talented but we did have a lot of want to about us. and as teddy williams used to say heart will take you places talent will never see. good luck to you guys tonight to. I think they can make the playoffs they just gotta keep on workin and believin

hey ohs guys go out and get a W i know that u all can win.. go out and play with heart and BIG things can happen.. and whoever tommyb is he is jsut an idiot and needs to quit runnin his mouth about oneida.. we are all in the same county and we are never gonna play so we just need to support each other.. thats the way i see it and we've got a big game agaisnt LA tonight and thats all i can thank about... good luck ohs :thumb:

why am i the idiot shs66 your the one who can't spell just right

hey ohs guys go out and get a W i know that u all can win.. go out and play with heart and BIG things can happen.. and whoever tommyb is he is jsut an idiot and needs to quit runnin his mouth about oneida.. we are all in the same county and we are never gonna play so we just need to support each other.. thats the way i see it and we've got a big game agaisnt LA tonight and thats all i can thank about... good luck ohs :thumb:

why am i the idiot shs66 your the one who can't spell just right

Well its like this the score was nothing like the game. Oneida came out like deer in headlights the first quarter and went down 15 to 0. Then in the second quarter they had a good long drive throwing running and movin the ball. Lambert ripped off a good run inside 10 then jeffers capped it off right away the next play. it stayed 15 7 for a long time and oneida had chances to tie it up and couldnt. The second half oneida stopped harriman well until penalties killed the tribe and was down 7 to 22. Oneida still moved the ball well just couldnt get in. Harriman got a cheap td late in the game to go up 29 7. The tribed battled and played hard last night. Hey P22 they seemed to me that the D felt the buttons that Maddog Lambert was pushing on. The held a good harriman offense that may be the most explosive and balanced in the region. As for the O The backs run hard, Qbs played better and gave the wideouts a chance to make plays, and the wideouts answered tonight. Best O we have had in a long while. Keep playin hard and

TL keep pushing buttons and challenging hearts this week.

OUT!