Dickson County @ Independence

donathan5507

Visitors bleachers are the same size as Centennial's/Ravenwood's...so probably not big enough to accomodate the DC fans. Sorry about that. We'd like to just kick our band out of our bleachers...that would alleviate some problems but our band director is...well...you decide.

Indy run stop is very solid...underrated Defense. 1st team D has allowed 26 points in 6 games. Consiglio has been the defensive MVP to this point...he's a very consistent linebacker who brings the wood on every play. Sheffield is a stud up the middle and Pettigrew is a playmaker on defense.

I think this might be closer than people are predicting.

Edited by donathan5507

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, of course, am biased.

I don't know much about DC except for the fact that they're big and they come ready to play. I know for a fact that the crowd, as it did at the Franklin game, will play a big factor.

I don't think the passing game will play as big of a part as everyone has said. Cordell has been a little off in the last few games. I think it will be more of a defensive battle. Look for Jeff Veres to play a big part in the Eagles victory

My guess:

23-10 Eagles.

To get a good seat on the IHS side get there around 6 or 6:30. after 7:00 you'll be stuck on the visitors side.

Hmmmmm..... Cordell's game might have been off for a few games but last game he had over 300 yards passing BEFORE HALFTIME but yes i know i know noth east isn't very good but i think he has got back in the groove practice this week has been very intense the players are ready for this game. I have also herd dc has been out of school this wekk and has been having two a days you say advantage i say SCARED! This is gonna be a great game get there early it's gonna be a packed house at eagles stadium once again good luck cougars.

Tank....when Indy beats Dickson this week, you and Dickson can fight it out for 2nd place! :thumb:

Not so fast now....If Indy wins they still have Ravenwood and Brentwood back to back on the road :lol: 2 losses and Franklin wins out..Franklin is Region Champ :D

Edited by Hoganknows

Hoganknows is exactly correct...a win in this game guarantees nothing to the Eagles...not even a playoff spot.

Five wins guarantees one. We won't know who the region champ is until October 27th.

However, we cannot look ahead. We've got Dickson County Friday Night in what is the biggest game in the program's history. Notice that this is about the fourth time we've billed a game as such this season.

Remember guys, you've worked too hard for too long to let anyone hold you back from your goals. Go out there and show everyone that you're for real (again).

Hoganknows is exactly correct...a win in this game guarantees nothing to the Eagles...not even a playoff spot.

Five wins guarantees one. We won't know who the region champ is until October 27th.

However, we cannot look ahead. We've got Dickson County Friday Night in what is the biggest game in the program's history. Notice that this is about the fourth time we've billed a game as such this season.

Remember guys, you've worked too hard for too long to let anyone hold you back from your goals. Go out there and show everyone that you're for real (again).

donathan- Is the Franklin radio station carrying this game or any Indy game?

Today I heard that Indys QB stole a cheeseburger in the school cafeteria and was caught and got benched for fridays game against DC. Not trying to joke around or stir things up, I heard this from a credible source and was wondering if anyone out there can back me up on this. Some might think im crazy for bringing this up but seriously heard it and was wondering if it was true.

Today I heard that Indys QB stole a cheeseburger in the school cafeteria and was caught and got benched for fridays game against DC. Not trying to joke around or stir things up, I heard this from a credible source and was wondering if anyone out there can back me up on this. Some might think im crazy for bringing this up but seriously heard it and was wondering if it was true.

LOL :thumb: Now I dont fell so bad for trying to play the Weather card!!!!!

Donathan...4 wins will usually get you into the playoffs. A win Friday night for Indy, and their playoff plans can begin. A Region title should be in the minds of the Eagles first!

I was also told that the Franklin Radio station will be at the Indy-Dickson Game this week!

And Rebel...it was actually a hamburger, Cordell is allergic to cheese, and he also had the fries in the other pocket along with the soda pop in the back pocket! I hear he also went back for seconds... :angry:

Good Luck Eagles...Keep your Eye on the Prize!