Fairview @ East Robertson 10/6

Indianfootball24

Yeah he got me good but its all ok cause my teammates don't think that and coaches so it don't really matter what he says...doesn't really bother me at all, just somebody trying to work me up cause they know that kind of stuff makes me mad and yes my little brother is an awesome football player and is going to be great in the future...and zeke i got to play about 15 plays in the Jo Byrns game and started against Goodpasture and again this week but its ok if this guy wants to say stuff like that but to bad he doesn't wear a jersey! Back to the game cause nobody cares about that stupid stuff....any other opinions on the game? A day and half till the game and i know everybody at east is exited, hope fairview is to, i hope it will be a very hard faught physical game! Good luck to Fairview!

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey highschool football..this is not the place to be running your mouth if you want to call folks names and curse. You need to check out coacht`s board rules and abide by them.

VG

I am not running my mouth about him.I know him personally and he ran his mouth against us.I am pretty sure that we have our own opinion and I really did not think it would bother him because all I was telling him was the truth and I didn't think it would bother him.And to you Indian Football24 I did get in your head because you seemed fairly mad about my post and you didn't even talk about the game until at the end of your post and the rest was about my post.And I have played against him previously and we did win(badly) and he ran his mouth.

Hey highschool football..this is not the place to be running your mouth if you want to call folks names and curse. You need to check out coacht`s board rules and abide by them.

VG

Also I recall that I didn't call him any bad names.I did put s*** and I apologize for that but I didn't call him bad names.ANd if you are referring to the FSU boys that is what they call themselves over there.It means nothing bad. :thumb:

I am not running my mouth about him.I know him personally and he ran his mouth against us.I am pretty sure that we have our own opinion and I really did not think it would bother him because all I was telling him was the truth and I didn't think it would bother him.And to you Indian Football24 I did get in your head because you seemed fairly mad about my post and you didn't even talk about the game until at the end of your post and the rest was about my post.And I have played against him previously and we did win(badly) and he ran his mouth.

Must be a Jo byrns guy...well sorry you don't like me man, whatever i did to ya sorry bout that to and i didn't talk any smack about really any game this whole year but anyways and i told everyone after the game that i hope yall go win state but anyways we're prepared for the game, night before so hope everyone is ready for tomorrow!

Must be a Jo byrns guy...well sorry you don't like me man, whatever i did to ya sorry bout that to and i didn't talk any smack about really any game this whole year but anyways and i told everyone after the game that i hope yall go win state but anyways we're prepared for the game, night before so hope everyone is ready for tomorrow!

No,actually I'm not from Jo Byrns.I don't have a problem with you and I'm sure Jo Byrns people would not appreciate you putting there school down.I know I wouldn't want somebody putting my school down if someone was accusing us of something.Anyways good luck tomorrow against Fairview. :lol:

He is definately NOT from Jo Byrns, he has been getting on our topics and dogging me and other players like Kurt and Tramont too. So i doubt he is a Jo Byrns fan.

He is definately NOT from Jo Byrns, he has been getting on our topics and dogging me and other players like Kurt and Tramont too. So i doubt he is a Jo Byrns fan.

Alright well i guess we can just ignore him cause thats his whole purpose on here is just for us to worry ourselves with who it is! But anyways yall go out there and get it done tonight tuck! Good luck to yall and all Fairview fans coming down have a safe trip up and back