hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

I'm going make this simple so you can understand it smokinjoe55. Apparently you only saw my first post and not the last one I did. I don't know how you guys can keep saying you are the better team when we beat you. I mean what did the scoreboard say? I think it said Dogs-28, Eagles-21. Oh Yeah there is nothing for the Hampton fans to get over. We WON. As for the playoffs, we'll just have to see what happens. The Dogs are a good team no matter who is at tailback. With O.J. at tailback the Dogs are Great. Hampton had to totally change the gameplan after Adam got hurt. I think we will make some adjustments and be just fine. We'll just have to see how it happens. The only way we would play again is if both teams won two playoff games. If O.J.'s back by then this could only get more interesting. We'll just have to see.

Again I would like to wish a healthy and speedy recovery to Adam "OJ" Townsend. I hope to see him in the Blue and White again in the playoffs. We're behind you.

Bulldog Nation lets get behind this team more than ever before. Hampton Bulldogs all the way.

GO DOGS!!!!

it dont need simplifying there big guy. you thought you were in for a cake walk and it did not happen. cosby played toe to toe with you guys and you dont like it cause cosby didnt bow down and play dead for the HAMPTON POODLES. we will see you again and expect the same kind of battle . go eagles. look at the stats cosby was nearly even if not the same as hampton. by the way if hampton was so good , losing townsend should not have made that much of a difference should it? so why change the game plan? see ya around :rolleyes: