hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

Well I wasn't trying to insinuate foul play by Cosby. I wasn't there, so I didn't see it. So I was just asking.

For one thing IF YOU WERE NOT THERE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Number 2 Hampton have no more class than anyone else! As far as we are concerned y'all can rot! We know what we can do and we will get it done. Get over yourself and find something else to bicker about!!!!!!!! Cosby fans are #1 and nothing you say can ever touch our hearts that beat for our children. Did you forget that this is for our children to learn from and take into their adulthood. Do you want them to look at you and say "I was told not to call people names but yet my parents do it?" Well Cosby don't and if you care about your kids you wouldn't either! Jody Cosby parents love you and so does your team. Don't let us down buddy we still have 2 more games and the playoffs. Some day some people will grow up and get a life.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The Target - Adam Townsend was a target in this game. I respect everything that "Mamma Says, HamptonBigDogs, and that Adam himself says." But I don't know if everyone saw the poster on the door of the Cosby locker room. They had a picture of Adam there that said "Take Him Out, Cosby wins the Game." I heard someone above talk about sportsmanship. I didn't see anything that resembled it all night Friday night. When I came to the field on Friday, I had a little bit of respect for the coaches of Cosby. I left there with little or no respect at all. This kind of motivation should not be condoned at all. :angry:

2. The Payoff - Can someone say home cookin'. I have not seen any boxscores yet for the game but Hampton had to have at least ten more penalties than Cosby. It was pretty even I think until the 4th quarter when there were at least seven penalties called on the Dogs. The officials were ready to do anything in the last two and a half minutes of the game to give Cosby a chance to win. They were clearly influenced by something. There were two penalties for facemasking that were questionable. I also didn't know that you could lay on a pile of players near the goal line, then get up and run for a touchdown ten seconds after the play should have been whistled. In the end though with fifteen seconds to go in the game, the officials were so caught up in Cosby's comeback that they couldn't even spot the ball right. The clock ran down to 2.4 seconds as the officials respotted the ball and time ran out before Cosby could get a play off. Beatin by your own Refs. :rolleyes:

3. The Scuffle - At the end of the game there were a few Cosby ex-players who made there way down to the fence where some of the Hampton fans were celebrating. The Ex-Eagles tried to start a fight. I don't mind when fans get rowdy for there team, but goin' and pickin' a fight is just plain bad sportmanship. This is a case of when few bad apples ruin the whole bushel. I get loud and rowdy too, but I don't start fights. This just adds fuel to the fire for us Hampton fans though. GO DOGS!!! :thumb:

4. The Outcome - The Dogs still won 28-21. I do think that Cosby has improved a lot from a football stand point. The Dogs from Hampton showed tremendous heart and determination beating the Eagles and Zebras in the forth quarter. The better team won this one. Thanks to all the Hampton faithful for being loud and cheering the Dogs on to victory. At the end of the game all we had to say was SCOREBOARD!!!!! :D

In the end I want to wish Adam a healthy and speedy recovery. I hope to see you on the field again in the playoffs or at the next level. Were all behind you OJ.

THIS IS HHSBULLDOGTYPE2001 and I have approved this message. B)

well, let me fill you in on something bigboy. i was at the fence at the end of the game and i dont care who knows it. i am not going to stand by idle and let one of you HAMPTON POODLES say and i quote" THATS WHAT THE B######S GETS AND BREAK THE QUARTERBACKS LEGS" unquote. i am not a bad apple as you say but i am not going to be cussed or take my team getting cussed or threatened . for your information hampton is not the better team as you think . that is ones opionion everybodys got one dont they???????????? we are not concerned with the scoreboard after fri nights game. we know we beat you all night long and we will see you again in some shape form or fashion. by the way who put your b ball team out of substate?????????????? believe it was the MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . see you in the third round if you make it ;)

West Greene, Unaka, and Hampton all agree about the Cosby fans and players and how they acted. I guess Cosby is right and everyone else is wrong. Whenever Cosby can play close to the "real" Hampton team and not the JV then they can talk about being kinda good. Congradulations Cosby, you got beat by Hampton's JV team. Maybe this hasn't occured to you yet. ADAM WAS THE TOP RUSHER IN THE STATE!!! Everyone knows what Hampton would have done to you if he played. Just ask Unaka and West Greene. Oh yea, Jody Lowe is an overrated punk just like everyone said...

Edited by Lord Vader

Well I wasn't trying to insinuate foul play by Cosby. I wasn't there, so I didn't see it. So I was just asking.

rangerbook, hawkman is lying through his teeth. when townsend was carried out all the cosby people clapped for him. i know i was there. he is just trying to stir stuff up. we got as many bad calls as they did.

I have heard several things about the game, and the surroundings and Had a question about Townsend?

Does he normally not warm-up/stretch/etc with the team? Does he normally go and sit away from the team?

Not trying to stir up trouble, just wondering if that is his usual warm-ups, or if some other deal was going on.

West Greene, Unaka, and Hampton all agree about the Cosby fans and players and how they acted. I guess Cosby is right and everyone else is wrong. Whenever Cosby can play close to the "real" Hampton team and not the JV then they can talk about being kinda good. Congradulations Cosby, you got beat by Hampton's JV team. Maybe this hasn't occured to you yet. ADAM WAS THE TOP RUSHER IN THE STATE!!! Everyone knows what Hampton would have done to you if he played. Just ask Unaka and West Greene. Oh yea, Jody Lowe is an overrated punk just like everyone said...

Why don't you find something else to play with besides with your computer keys? There is more to life than hampton, unaka or any other team! Each and everyone of us is proud of our teams win or lose and there are some of us who just don't know when to shut up and move on to something else. High school football is just that High School football. It is for the kids not the parents or fans. If they get a following of fans there still should be no talking about other teams fans or players. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!

hey vader were you born ignorant or it take all your life to get that way. why dont you say that to an adult instead of a 17 year old???? you cant even hold his jock strap big un. you are so jealous it isnt even funny. really dont care what chump greene , naka nerds, or the hampton poodles agree on . cry all you want . cosby football is here to stay and there is nothing anybody can do about it. if you want i will give you my number and we will discuss it in an adult fashion mr. vader?????????????????

First and foremost, prayers and thoughts go out to Adam and his family. As for the outcome of this game, I believe it was Hampton who came out smelling good. Afterall was it not 71% of the people on this site picked Cosby to win this game yet the dogs came out on top without the star player? People can say what they want about the officiating (BOTH teams have complaints) maybe Cosby fans should ask thier coaching staff why on kickoffs they would give Hampton GREAT starting field position by not kicking it deep. Who knows what would have been the outcome if Townsend had not been injured. Close win or not, the result, a win by the dogs, even though it was 71% who thought they wouldn't or couldn't do it. Lets not forget Dustin and the rest of the team for stepping it up in Adam's absence. Get well Adam. GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our coaching staff and team are great! We may not have won but we made the score a lot better than any of those predictions posted! Get over this game and move on so you can annoy someone else. Coaching staff for COSBY you are the greatest and have brought our kids closer to more than we could have ever imagined this year. From a parent who has 2 kids on your team I say THANK YOU!!! Keep doing what you are doing and don't worry about anything we are behind you 100%.

rangerbook, hawkman is lying through his teeth. when townsend was carried out all the cosby people clapped for him. i know i was there. he is just trying to stir stuff up. we got as many bad calls as they did.

rangerbook,

I was there, and I am not lying. The Cosby fans just sat there, didn't clap or nothing. Other Hampton fans will tell you the same thing. Cosby people have no class.

What does he have to get over??? YOU"RE the one that LOST!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

What I meant stupid is get over YOURSELF and Hampton and move on there other people you could be buggin! There ARE other teams better than you like it or not! And there is always another year to battle. GET A LIFE!!!!!!