hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumor has it that the bulldogs Coach isnt gonna call of his dogs,but i really dont believe much of what i hear it seems that Hampton has a pretty good sport of a Coach

on this game i will have to say im pulling for the Bull dogs to win by a long shot..........just my opinion

The real game to decide the region title is here. It was false advertised a few weeks back when Hampton played Unaka but this one is it. Undefeated Cosby vs 1 loss Hampton at the Eagles nest!!! The atmosphere at this game is going to be like something we have only seen at B-Ball games in the past. Hampton fans get there early , bring something to set in cause I don't know if our stadium can hold our fans and the hundreds yall will bring as well.

I thought that I would wait until later in the week to comment on this one, but since I seen the mighty Eagles play last night, this one doesn't deserve much thought. Cosby by far doesn't deserve the ranking they have. Unaka gave them all they could handle, and from what I heard, they held the mighty running back of Cosby to 0 yards the first half. But like I had predicted way back, and I mean way back, cosby will be undefeated when Hampton comes to town to shoot them out of their nest. Sorry Cosby fans, but you all ain't got what it takes!!!!!! :ph34r:

The real game to decide the region title is here. It was false advertised a few weeks back when Hampton played Unaka but this one is it. Undefeated Cosby vs 1 loss Hampton at the Eagles nest!!! The atmosphere at this game is going to be like something we have only seen at B-Ball games in the past. Hampton fans get there early , bring something to set in cause I don't know if our stadium can hold our fans and the hundreds yall will bring as well.

:ph34r: The Dog Pound & The Bulldog Nation will be there :(