hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton wins before Halftime... The only 2 thing that impressed me about Cosby is #25's speed and the pressure they put on the QB when we acctully decided to throw it.

one week its we throw too much and now we aren't throwing enough. Is it time to put Ensor back on the basketball court? He's got the Book down, way down. :D Anyway, the next game we have a chance at winning. I think it is Kings Vo-Tech School for the Blind??

If Cosby is going to play like they did last night then it will be over in the first half. Now the big BUTT, does JC call off the dogs and be a good sport about it or does he try to get his team ready for a long playoff run this year. Pujo knows when your players are used to 1 half of ball, when quality teams from middle Tenn come to town or you go down I40 they are ready to play 4 qrarters of football.

Good luck Bulldogs.

CLICK-CLACK......

It's the last sound you hear before the crowd and the band, the coaches and cheerleaders......

CLICK-CLACK......

It's the sound of you and your teammates walking down the track; the sound of your cleats on the last few feet of concrete before you step on the grass......

CLICK-CLACK......

CLICK-CLACK......

WAIT, I THINK YOU HEAR THE BULLDOGS COMIN'.

Let The Invasion Begin!!!!!! GO DOGS!!!!!! :D

CLICK-CLACK......

It's the last sound you hear before the crowd and the band, the coaches and cheerleaders......

CLICK-CLACK......

It's the sound of you and your teammates walking down the track; the sound of your cleats on the last few feet of concrete before you step on the grass......

CLICK-CLACK......

CLICK-CLACK......

WAIT, I THINK YOU HEAR THE BULLDOGS COMIN'.

Let The Invasion Begin!!!!!! GO DOGS!!!!!! :D

Dude, That's a great idea for a commercial! :D

I thought that I would wait until later in the week to comment on this one, but since I seen the mighty Eagles play last night, this one doesn't deserve much thought. Cosby by far doesn't deserve the ranking they have. Unaka gave them all they could handle, and from what I heard, they held the mighty running back of Cosby to 0 yards the first half. But like I had predicted way back, and I mean way back, cosby will be undefeated when Hampton comes to town to shoot them out of their nest. Sorry Cosby fans, but you all ain't got what it takes!!!!!! :D

Just curious, which RB are you talking about? Cause I'm pretty certain Miller and Freeman both had + yardage in the first half.

Edited by eagle3314

This is a BIG game, might as well be a playoff game. Hampton don't need to worry about how good or bad Cosby is. Just get ready to play the hardest you've played all year. Cosby is not going to lay down, they will be coming to kick your butts. This one tells us where we get to play our playoff games. Cosby may be ranked a little higher, but if Hampton brings their A game. Ithink they can pull it off.