hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be on drugs. Hampton will wipe the field with Cosby and make them feel like they are running backwards. You barely beat Unaka and you had help from the refs to do that.

The refs were fine... The only thing that helped Cosby is that we ran the SAME play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....... The sad thing was is that it took Cosby 2 1/2 quarters to figure out how to stop it.

Thanks Ranger06 everyone was pulling for Unaka last night in Knox my phone rang off the hook. Thought they was going to pull the upset. I for one is proud of Unaka keep on fighting and lay some wood. Unaka can still make some upsets.

Thanks... If we can beat Cloudland and finish 3rd, we've got a chance. (Thats if the offense ever gets going). Cause Harriman is kinda like Cosby except alittle better, and in the preseason, Unaka scrimmaged Midway, and it either ended Midway 6-0 or all tied up. Those will be the two teams that will fight for second down there, so I think we gotta chance..... Just as long as we don't have to play Coalfield in the first round. AGAIN :ph34r:

You have got to be on drugs. Hampton will wipe the field with Cosby and make them feel like they are running backwards. You barely beat Unaka and you had help from the refs to do that.

You have got to be the sorest loser in the history of football. Last year you blamed it on Cosby's P. A guy (who you will be glad to know was replaced this year) now this year at YOUR field you blame refs , give me a break. Unaka has a VERY good defense as I noted before the game which kept them in the ballgame but we got just as many penalties in key situations as you did. If Unaka had run the same clock killin offense against Hampton that they did against us you may have forced Hampton to at least play their starters the whole game. Hey Good luck on your playoff ROADTRIP :ph34r:

The refs were fine... The only thing that helped Cosby is that we ran the SAME play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....... The sad thing was is that it took Cosby 2 1/2 quarters to figure out how to stop it.

If it took us 2 1/2 qaurters to figure out how to stop it howcome yall only managed 3 points during that time. Hey , all trash talk aside your D- fense is tough , and why in the world did yall try to spread and throw on hampton With that D you could have kept the score somewhat lower and MAYBE had a chance in the fourth. I AM NOT talking smack to you or Hampton , seriously just asking.

Book, How can you say that the refs were fine? Unaka punts the ball it bounces off of two eagles and into the hands of a Ranger, who gets the ball back? Cosby. Then Carp gets a good hit on an eagle and just because the eagle gets hurt there is an unnecessary roughness call on Carp. When Medina fumbled the ball he was clearly down and they gave the ball to once again the eagles. There were things like the right tackle moving and our man hitting him and they call it on us. They are far from better than us. If we played them again with different refs we would more then likely beat them.

Book, How can you say that the refs were fine? Unaka punts the ball it bounces off of two eagles and into the hands of a Ranger, who gets the ball back? Cosby. Then Carp gets a good hit on an eagle and just because the eagle gets hurt there is an unnecessary roughness call on Carp. When Medina fumbled the ball he was clearly down and they gave the ball to once again the eagles. There were things like the right tackle moving and our man hitting him and they call it on us. They are far from better than us. If we played them again with different refs we would more then likely beat them.

not sure of the rule, I've been looking... but i know one interpatation makes the punt play a good call.. on carps hit, one of our guys stood over him and yelled in the downed players face, dumb penalty, good call.. yea, i thought medina was down.. both moved, you can say the d-line caused him to jump.. they got 3 out of those 4 right..

Edited by unakafan07

You have got to be the sorest loser in the history of football. Last year you blamed it on Cosby's P. A guy (who you will be glad to know was replaced this year) now this year at YOUR field you blame refs , give me a break. Unaka has a VERY good defense as I noted before the game which kept them in the ballgame but we got just as many penalties in key situations as you did. If Unaka had run the same clock killin offense against Hampton that they did against us you may have forced Hampton to at least play their starters the whole game. Hey Good luck on your playoff ROADTRIP :ph34r:

Not a sore loser just stating facts. Hampton will pound Cosby. And as for our game, look at the film. Like I said different refs different game.

If it took us 2 1/2 qaurters to figure out how to stop it howcome yall only managed 3 points during that time. Hey , all trash talk aside your D- fense is tough , and why in the world did yall try to spread and throw on hampton With that D you could have kept the score somewhat lower and MAYBE had a chance in the fourth. I AM NOT talking smack to you or Hampton , seriously just asking.

I know the answer to that one. Because for some stupid reason Coach Ensor would get down inside the red zone and quit running it. Blew my mind all night. Just like the long pass completed to #22 (Lewis, I think) and they never tried it. Off tackle on the left hand side all night. Someone told me that Coach Orr from Cloudland once ran the same play 13 times and when asked why he did't run something different, he said " Not until they stop it". There was just too many questionable coaching calls last night, both sides included.

I dont know about worse than the debacle that was UHS v Hampton, but Hamptons D should be able to hold Cosby Offense in check.. and Hampton's offense should be able to go pretty good against the cosby d.. seems like several times our back might have been just a step or a crease away from a big one, hamptons line and rb should have that extra step.. someone mentioned that adam should have 200, that might be low if he gets 20 touches .. I bet #5 for us was close to 150..

I bet he didn't . he was probably near 80 at halftime but couldn't have had more than 10 yards in the second. I don't know his exact stats but I know after all the sacks late in the game Unaka was close to negative total yards in the second half.

I bet he didn't . he was probably near 80 at halftime but couldn't have had more than 10 yards in the second. I don't know his exact stats but I know after all the sacks late in the game Unaka was close to negative total yards in the second half.

paper had him 20 for 105 at the half..it was mentioned in the article.. no complete box score in the JC press.. hafta wait to see complete game stats..

Edited by unakafan07