MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Mr. Richts Pontiac Game Changers for this "REGION 3-3A GAME OF THE WEEK"

For the 6-0 Meigs County Tigers; Tyler Mobriant: he will have a huge game, he has yet to beat Polk County in his football career and he looks for that to change. 150+ yards on the ground.

For the 5-1 Polk County Wildcats; Dustin Cain: he will have his best game at QB throwing for 120+ yards with 2 td's.

For Meigs; Tyler Roberts; young man has an arm, this is probably the most mobile QB in the Region and he will show it friday. 16-26 100+ yds 1 TD.

For Polk; Willie Ledford; one of the top in the area in points scored and he will not only have a huge defensive game (15 tkls 1int) but he will run a punt back.

For Meigs; Charlie Mobriant; has an excellent game trying to stop Raby and Ledford in the backfield. 13 tkls 1 sack

For Polk; Tyler Davis; has been the go to reciever and Polk will be in situations where they have to have him and he comes up big. 70 yds recieving 1 TD

For Meigs; MEIGS COUNTY SPECIAL TEAMS, if the Tigers can stop Davis and Ledford from having big returns they will win if not, they will lose

For Polk; 5 straight wins over Meigs. 1 back to back loss in 6 yrs. Not won a Region Championship in over 20 years.

For Meigs; HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

I'm gonna say; Polk 20 Meigs Co. 14

7:30 Jewell Field, Be there or Be square.

Go Polk

Go Big or Go Home

Edited by TheEmpire

There were at least 5 dropped balls and I was dead on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up to see them, where were you? I mean this in no bad way at all but what game were you watching? Seriously who cares that the past and it's over. Focus on Meigs and lets get the W.

Sir, I'm a die hard Meigs Tiger fan, but considering they played on the Mtn v.s.

Grundy I decided to head down to Benton.

I support Polk County 100% until it comes down to Polk v.s. Meigs, but the WRz

did all they could. Polk Co passing game was awful Fri. The quarterback was way

off throwing behind them and leading them too far. I hope he plays like that Fri

against us because our DBz will have a hay day.

ATTENTION ALL POLK FANZ!

This is the biggest game for us and the same for you'll. I spoke with the principal

from MCHS and he said that this was going to be a record crowd for Meigs.

So Polk Co fanz you'll might want to leave an hour early if you want a good seat.

Meigs County 27 Polk County 17

Time for Mr. Richts Pontiac Game Changers for this "REGION 3-3A GAME OF THE WEEK"

For the 6-0 Meigs County Tigers; Tyler Mobriant: he will have a huge game, he has yet to beat Polk County in his football career and he looks for that to change. 150+ yards on the ground.

For the 5-1 Polk County Wildcats; Dustin Cain: he will have his best game at QB throwing for 120+ yards with 2 td's.

For Meigs; Tyler Roberts; young man has an arm, this is probably the most mobile QB in the Region and he will show it friday. 16-26 100+ yds 1 TD.

For Polk; Willie Ledford; one of the top in the area in points scored and he will not only have a huge defensive game (15 tkls 1int) but he will run a punt back.

For Meigs; Charlie Mobriant; has an excellent game trying to stop Raby and Ledford in the backfield. 13 tkls 1 sack

For Polk; Tyler Davis; has been the go to reciever and Polk will be in situations where they have to have him and he comes up big. 70 yds recieving 1 TD

For Meigs; MEIGS COUNTY SPECIAL TEAMS, if the Tigers can stop Davis and Ledford from having big returns they will win if not, they will lose

For Polk; 5 straight wins over Meigs. 1 back to back loss in 6 yrs. Not won a Region Championship in over 20 years.

For Meigs; HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

I'm gonna say; Polk 20 Meigs Co. 14

7:30 Jewell Field, Be there or Be square.

Go Polk

Go Big or Go Homew

Man..if all those people have those kind of games it will be more like 50-44.