MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

wats the matter? stiil no respect 4 meigs county? heres y i think that the howard score will be closer than u say: notre dame beat howard, meigs beat notre dame, howard beat polk, meigs beat polk, see wat i mean?

What's the matter is that there is no actual English in this post. Please spend some time in class before you post again.

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding "wat i (you) mean."

DL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wats the matter? stiil no respect 4 meigs county? heres y i think that the howard score will be closer than u say: notre dame beat howard, meigs beat notre dame, howard beat polk, meigs beat polk, see wat i mean?

Ok, so then am I to undrestand that Meigs can beat Oak Ridge? Cause if you beat howard and try that lil chain thing then you could say Meigs beat Howard, Howard beat Brainard, Brainard lost to Cleveland by one, Cleveland beat McMinn, McMinn beat Oak Ridge. Meigs Beat ND early in the season. ND beat Howard early in the season before Howard got its offense going, and i doubt Coach Tarver will be very happy with the thumping Tyner gave them.

Ok, so then am I to undrestand that Meigs can beat Oak Ridge? Cause if you beat howard and try that lil chain thing then you could say Meigs beat Howard, Howard beat Brainard, Brainard lost to Cleveland by one, Cleveland beat McMinn, McMinn beat Oak Ridge. Meigs Beat ND early in the season. ND beat Howard early in the season before Howard got its offense going, and i doubt Coach Tarver will be very happy with the thumping Tyner gave them.

shut upppppp lol. :thumb: