MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big boy u know all the right things to say, tell your brother there is a diaper that needs changing lol :thumb:

Big boy u know all the right things to say, tell your brother there is a diaper that needs changing lol :o

Hey Infamous......Fat Phil up in K-town said give him a holler if you have any eligibility left and you have grown 5 inches.........and my brother said "are you getting bigger or are your clothes shrinking in the wash?"

Should be what they call "a good, old fashioned slobber knocker" in Decatur this Friday night. If you are looking for a high speed throw it around the field kind of game then this is NOT the game for you. It will be line up and run right at you kind of football. Will probably come down to fewest mistakes will win, as most games do. Kicking game and field position will play a very important role in this game. Not sure who has the edge in this department, they both have improved dramatically since last year in the kicking game. Polk handled Meigs pretty easily last year in the mud in Benton, but don't think it will be near as easy this year. Come early for a seat.........It ought to be a dandy....

i totally agree with you except for one thing ---how could you say polk handled meigs pretty easily last year when the score was 7--7 at the end of the 4th quarter.

i totally agree with you except for one thing ---how could you say polk handled meigs pretty easily last year when the score was 7--7 at the end of the 4th quarter.

i agree with lambert, there was no "handled easy" un til a bad call in the endzone 2 keep meigs from scoring, after that they fell apart but there was no one being "handled easily" :thumb:

If he grew 5 inches he'd be what, 5'5"?

Easy crack boy :justwrestle:

Hey Infamous......Fat Phil up in K-town said give him a holler if you have any eligibility left and you have grown 5 inches.........and my brother said "are you getting bigger or are your clothes shrinking in the wash?"

Hey Love this game leave the YOUNG GIRLS alone!! :lol: