MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were at least 5 dropped balls and I was dead on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up to see them, where were you? I mean this in no bad way at all but what game were you watching? Seriously who cares that the past and it's over. Focus on Meigs and lets get the W.

Thats correct, last week is over and it is WEEK 7. . The week everyone has been waiting on. POLK COUNTY @ MEIGS COUNTY.

My prediction is still the same Polk 19 Meigs 14

I'm gonna have to go with Polk by 10 on this one... Polk has about 4 good running backs and 2 good receivers with great hands...and a great defense...Just too much for the tigers...Go Wildcats!

Both teams are pretty evenly matched in every department. Polk has their 4 good runners, Meigs has their 4. Polk has their 2 good WRs, Meigs has theirs. Polk and Meigs both play good defense. I give Meigs the edge because of veteran players at almost every position, especially the major ones. 4 year starter QB Tyler Roberts is having a great year and coming off a great game. 4 year starter MLB Charlie Mobriant, 4 year starter OL-DL David Poole, 3 year starter RB-LB Tyker Mobriant just to name a few more. Sould be a great game.

Should be what they call "a good, old fashioned slobber knocker" in Decatur this Friday night. If you are looking for a high speed throw it around the field kind of game then this is NOT the game for you. It will be line up and run right at you kind of football. Will probably come down to fewest mistakes will win, as most games do. Kicking game and field position will play a very important role in this game. Not sure who has the edge in this department, they both have improved dramatically since last year in the kicking game. Polk handled Meigs pretty easily last year in the mud in Benton, but don't think it will be near as easy this year. Come early for a seat.........It ought to be a dandy....

I believe Meigs still has the edge. Polk people posted about how it would be a close game with Grundy. But it was nothin of the sort. They have overlooked Meigs and it will bite them hard in Decatur on friday night

GO TIGERS still say 14-3

Oh and I heard Maddron will be back for Meigs. Thats a good thing, that boy has good routes and great hands. Howie Meadows also a 6'3 reciever so polk better have height as dbs and safetys. Lennie Phillips very good tight end in the flats. Tyler Roberts very quick Qb and very smart. Tyler Mobriant, very hrd running Tb and hard to take down. Charlie Mobriant, All state MLB, very hard to get by. David Poole, hard nose defensive tackle. Gary Shoot, very very quick OLB. Tyler Moore, very good defensive end.

I think if Meigs plays ball, every single one of these guys together like the past six games, MEIGS WILL WIN REGION!!!!

Should be what they call "a good, old fashioned slobber knocker" in Decatur this Friday night. If you are looking for a high speed throw it around the field kind of game then this is NOT the game for you. It will be line up and run right at you kind of football. Will probably come down to fewest mistakes will win, as most games do. Kicking game and field position will play a very important role in this game. Not sure who has the edge in this department, they both have improved dramatically since last year in the kicking game. Polk handled Meigs pretty easily last year in the mud in Benton, but don't think it will be near as easy this year. Come early for a seat.........It ought to be a dandy....

Big boy u know all the right things to say, tell your brother there is a diaper that needs changing lol :thumb:

Big boy u know all the right things to say, tell your brother there is a diaper that needs changing lol :o