8-AAA

c-town'sfinest

in case everybody doesn't know gross and jordan cooper are no longer with the team

cooper quit because of baseball and gross is in trouble for making a treating phone call to the shelbyville coach

don t really understand the point of this post, but it makes the margin of defeat even more impressive for the young eagles team. And that half of what you think you know is incorrect. Get ALL of your facts straight before you post things like this.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don t really understand the point of this post, but it makes the margin of defeat even more impressive for the young eagles team. And that half of what you think you know is incorrect. Get ALL of your facts straight before you post things like this.

my source is someone inside the shelbyville athletic department

he is a friend of mine and he has no reason to lie to me

Shelbyville (67): Rowland 6, Michael France 14, Tory Robertson 10, Haile 5, Ransom 3, Norris 4, Twilley 2, Emmanuel Andrews 21

Sevier County (40): James Feezel 16, Benjamin 4, Andrew Feezel 2, Hurst 9, Wilhite 2, Hodges 4, Hodge 2, Pederson 1

3 pt Baskets:

Sevier County (2): Hurst, Hodges

Shelbyville (8): France, Haile, Ransom, Andrews (5)

Sevier County 3-15-15-7-40

Shelbyville 16-18-16-17-67

Shelbyville plays Powel Wednesday night at 6:00

Sevier Coutny plays West Greene Froday morning at 11:30

my source is someone inside the shelbyville athletic department

he is a friend of mine and he has no reason to lie to me

Didnt say anyone lied to you but like i said half of what you said is correct cooper yes but gross was already off the team.... besides you should not be talking about what you are talking about on here. This is a kid no matter what the situation and is inappropriate to be saying details on here no matter where you source comes from

Edited by coolkid07

Shelbyville's season comes down to two things. 1) Floor chemistry, young teams have problems with this. They have new guards, they are VERY talented. But if they can't get the ball inside when needed it will not matter. I saw the Riverdale game and both teams had problems that night. Each tried to give the game away and I guess the Warriors just didn't try hard enough :thumb: . 2) Young TALENTED players sometimes have problems accepting coaching. It's a fact. We've lost one player already this year because of that. When one is lauded and "worshipped" in middle school as a great talent sometimes they forget their selves and the fact that the High School world doesn't revolve around them. Much like the transition to college some make this some do not.

Shelbyville's season comes down to two things. 1) Floor chemistry, young teams have problems with this. They have new guards, they are VERY talented. But if they can't get the ball inside when needed it will not matter. I saw the Riverdale game and both teams had problems that night. Each tried to give the game away and I guess the Warriors just didn't try hard enough :) . 2) Young TALENTED players sometimes have problems accepting coaching. It's a fact. We've lost one player already this year because of that. When one is lauded and "worshipped" in middle school as a great talent sometimes they forget their selves and the fact that the High School world doesn't revolve around them. Much like the transition to college some make this some do not.

Very good and Flatcreek Jim knows what he is talking about. :)

Edited by wingman10