8-AAA

c-town'sfinest

Magourik, Gonzalez and who is the other? Magourik even when healthy is extremely inconsistent. He will give you 20 one night and 4 the next, and that could be against the exact same opponent! And from what I understand he has a bum shoulder, so he will be even more inconsistent. Gonzalez isn't a basketball player. He is very uncoordinated, therefore his 6'11 frame won't help him much if he can't even catch the ball. The Raiders will finish dead last in this district. Nothing against the kids that are playing, but they just don't have the talent to compete!

yeah i dont think CC will be all that great either...all they had was micah last year

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.C. is favorite to start the season

I'd say the addition of Stovall will really help Franklin County. Tullahoma should be very solid as well with Barnes, I just don't think they will have any inside play. I don't know much about everybody else, Columbia usually reloads, Lincoln County lost Towry, and Coffee County will be without Micah. Magourik, George, Adcock and company will have to really step it up for CC if they want to compete. I think CC will actually be pretty deep, but they are going to have to find somebody who can be a consistent double-digit scorer.

I'd say the addition of Stovall will really help Franklin County. Tullahoma should be very solid as well with Barnes, I just don't think they will have any inside play. I don't know much about everybody else, Columbia usually reloads, Lincoln County lost Towry, and Coffee County will be without Micah. Magourik, George, Adcock and company will have to really step it up for CC if they want to compete. I think CC will actually be pretty deep, but they are going to have to find somebody who can be a consistent double-digit scorer.

All i really know about Tullahoma is they have the best player in 8aaa in Cass Barnes the kid has skills.

If everybodys down, history and tradition are on Columbia's side. When's the last time they didn't finish in the top 2 in the district 2 years in a row? Prolly when I was going to school there and their shorts and their socks were above the knees. :thumb:

From what i hear about Tullahoma there a one man team in Cass Barnes...

Grross was off the team a couple of weeks ago...don't know if he is back on or not. Your Rebels have some decent talent, with Stovall being your best player. However, the problem will be team chemistry and coaching. Good luck!

What is Barnes going to do Football or Basketball in College?????? He is a fun QB to watch with a powerful arm.

Coffee Co will do better than expected. FC's problem will be coaching, outside shootng and team chemistry.

The first few weeks of the season will tell a lot for Coffee County, they lost more -than Micah last year... but he was the big key... I think fourth at best...

I agree. They lost 2 of the best young men I have been around in Micah, Samuel and Luke. Hopefully (and I think this is true) the crop of Srs this year took leasons from these 2 on what it takes to be winners on and off the court and they can lead this team!

I agree. They lost 2 of the best young men I have been around in Micah, Samuel and Luke. Hopefully (and I think this is true) the crop of Srs this year took leasons from these 2 on what it takes to be winners on and off the court and they can lead this team!

I hope your right! If anything Sam and Micah always acted with class and kept their composure. Hopefully that rubbed off a little bit and will translate into some wins for this years team