Cherokee @ Davy Crockett?

cherokeefan2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 32 and number 1.

Number 32 is a hoss. He looks to weigh about 280 plus, fullback. Tough to bring down.

Number 1 is a good solid athlete. Tailback, Special Teams. He needs to be on defense but I don't remember him on the defense.

Crockett kickoff team is pretty good, I think they work a lot on special teams from the look of things.

I'm not one to compare scores, because that's all relative.

But

Cherokee beat Rutledge by 2 on a trick play.

Crockett beat the daylights out of Rutledge.

That said - if Crockett beat Cherokee.....well...lol...I wont say because it would probably happen, but I'd be shocked.

(And Buc, Volunteer beat Crockett, so I'm not sure if VHS is the worst team?)

It should be a good game, Crockett is continueously improving every game they play. Winning 2 games this year is a big plus for this team since they had only one 1 game in the past three seasons before this.

I think Cherokee fans should keep in mind that it could very well be closer than you think. As long as the kids stay focused, I think they should be able to take Crockett, but remember that these kids are very hungry for a win and won't think twice about how good Cherokee is supposed to be.

From the pre-season Jamboree, I remember a guy (maybe #49) that looked like a college athlete. He was a real man. I didn't see him play though. Hopefully, looks are deceiving.

I was thinking the same thing.

Didnt he win one of the linemen events or something like that?

I was on the sideline during the 2nd Quarter/Halftime/3rd Quarter and was thinking that the dude was a Carson Newman football player.