Siegel at LaVergne

War Eagles

Our defense will be hurting since our leading tackler Andrew Wards out, Not sure if we can slow the spread O, but I think we will, and that we will win by 14. LETS GO STARS, GETCHA ONE.

They beat Lavergne 39-0 tonight they have lost 1 game all year I do believe so there very good. I think coach Ondruss might should replace Watson next year.

I agree with Ondruss coming coach next year Watson aint getting it done :thumb:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talked to one of the players today and he wasn't sure about Corven...I'm sure big #1 will be in the game but i STILL don't know if he's 100%

expect a battle from the stars for the entire game...GO STARS

Doubtful about corven playing. Watson has messed corven's season up by not playing him and this is his senior year. He was hoping for a scholarship. To be exact if it wasnt for Corven last year we wouldnt of won the bowl game last year. To me I think thats messed up he dont get to play as much. This week Corven practice but not a whole lot he maybe went in about 6 times in practice and that was it. He has Caleb this week at tailback and Staley at Fullback, but still I think thats Corven's spot and the only reason he aint playing is becuz he hurt his ankle so what that football everyone is goin to get hurt doesnt mean you have to pull one of your best players out of his senior.

Tonight The Den will be rockin'. The atmospere is gonna be awesome. The Wolverine are fighting for a playoff spot siegel fighting for a win. Both will come in ready to play. But tonight will belong to the Wolverines. D.Thomas has worked the troops hard this week and over the break. I was at the school on Wednesday @6:45pm and the defense was still there watching film on siegel. Tonight the Wolverines win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wolverines win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINAL Siegel 17 LaVergne 35

great support great atmosphere good night to be a wol -va - rine

too bad it's WOLVERINE lol

Siegel played tough tonight. We had some good drives and our defense, for the most part, played well. I think we're the most unlucky team in the state. That's not taking anything away from Lavergne, though, the wolverines capitalized on siegel mistakes and got the win.

I'm so frustrated right now :lol:

Doubtful about corven playing. Watson has messed corven's season up by not playing him and this is his senior year. He was hoping for a scholarship. To be exact if it wasnt for Corven last year we wouldnt of won the bowl game last year. To me I think thats messed up he dont get to play as much. This week Corven practice but not a whole lot he maybe went in about 6 times in practice and that was it. He has Caleb this week at tailback and Staley at Fullback, but still I think thats Corven's spot and the only reason he aint playing is becuz he hurt his ankle so what that football everyone is goin to get hurt doesnt mean you have to pull one of your best players out of his senior.

Double Deuce........your post doesn't make any sense. If he's injured, he can't play. If it's just sore and he can't play, he ain't real tuff. If he wants to play but not practice, he don't deserve to play. The guy from Springfield messed up Corven's ankle, not Watson.

Siegel isn't bad at all. Harper is the best thing going for them. They ran the sweep atleast 10 times and we didn't stop it unless in critical situations. LaVergne's offense did "decent". The run game was there. Siegel double-teamed Gray all night to perfection, leaving him catchless for the 1st time in a varsity game. :lol::lol: ...it happens... The ball was thrown to him maybe 3 times. I'd rather not get thrown to than A-rod throw a pick. Which reminds me..., that was the first game all year LaVergne didn't have a turnover! We went into halftime losing 10-6. Won 26-10. Second half team, maybe? I hate that, but if it gets the job done then I can't complain. Corven fumbled twice, once in the endzone for a TD. He is still a good back. Too bad he had to get hurt or I GUARANTEE Siegel would have been better. Good game by LaVergne, but we have to keep playing. Blackman is out of the race so we are in the EXACT predicament we were in last year with them. They have nothing to lose and we have so much to gain.