Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

Ok, first of all, Coty WILL NOT start his first game back. Coach Morgan has NEVER done this to ANYONE after missing a significant amount of time for any reason. While he will play, he will not be starting until he is 100% ready to go as if nothing happened.

Second of all, you do not get pulled for missing a shot, unless it is a shot you are not supposed to take. If a post player takes a 3 and has no chance to make it, he will get pulled. If a 6'8" player misses a wide open dunk, he will get pulled, as well he should. There are certain players that should be shooting and certain ones that should not. Make no mistake about it, every player on Charlie's team knows his role and when he begins playing for himself and not the TEAM, he will be pulled.

Third of all, Justin Sylvester WILL be in the starting lineup tonight for the Indians.

This team will be fine...

Edited by TribeAllDaWay

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask... is it just me or is Cutlips coaching strategy not questionable....the other night against central... i watch the game and hess... centrals best player does not leave the game... however... on the sh side you have wattad... who does not start then gets taken out by the 5 in 5 out system...i dont remember him messing up but if he is playing with the second squad basically all soph and he does not touch the ball... why do you take him out... then gets a total of around 2 3 shots in the WHOLE FIRST HALF..In addition ashlon adams... questionably the most athletic player on the team who has shown flashes of great potential...gets to play a total of around 3 min the whole game.... i cant wait till the arbys... we will see if cutlip continues this

and for all those who think this is omar ... its not.. i promise... the screen name would not make since at all... i dont play basketball... big fan tho

Hello Omar. Nice of you (Omar) to join us again. As for your (Omar) post, I will take your (Omar) word for it on how you (Omar) were used, how much you (Omar) played, and how many shots you (Omar) took. As for you (Omar) questioning his strategy, you (Omar) see him everyday in practice, why dont you (Omar) take a trip into his office and ask him yourself (Omar)...???

Edited by TribeAllDaWay

Hello Omar. Nice of you to join us again. As for your post, I will take your word for it on him you (Omar) were used, how much you (Omar) played, and how many shots you (Omar) took. As for you questioning his strategy, you (Omar) see him everyday in practice, why dont you take a trip into his office and ask him yourself (Omar)...???

Haha

and for all those who think this is omar ... its not.. i promise... the screen name would not make since at all... i dont play basketball... big fan tho

I do recall you saying once before that you was a teammate of Omar.

Sorry (Omar), you dont have your stories straight. Why dont I help you out and created a thread titled..... "Omar omits to being Heatplaya".

Because everyone already knows its you (Omar).

Edited by MuddDoggs11

oh how i miss coacht... i bet it's been boring without me. i wish i knew more about central and db's stats this year so i could argue... december 5th will be good though. is sensabaugh out for the season? and south just totally stinks this year or what?

No…South’s coaches stink!

Ok, first of all, Coty WILL NOT start his first game back. Coach Morgan has NEVER done this to ANYONE after missing a significant amount of time for any reason. While he will play, he will not be starting until he is 100% ready to go as if nothing happened.

Second of all, you do not get pulled for missing a shot, unless it is a shot you are not supposed to take. If a post player takes a 3 and has no chance to make it, he will get pulled. If a 6'8" player misses a wide open dunk, he will get pulled, as well he should. There are certain players that should be shooting and certain ones that should not. Make no mistake about it, every player on Charlie's team knows his role and when he begins playing for himself and not the TEAM, he will be pulled.

Third of all, Justin Sylvester WILL be in the starting lineup tonight for the Indians.

This team will be fine...

A doughnut says he does, hope we find out at the Arbys. Those boys on the '03 and '04 teams were constantly being yanked every time they were making mistakes, including missing shots. They played in fear of making mistakes. You need to ask some former players. I know. You failed to comment about technicals, and the player staying in. One T did cost them the game last year and the second T would have if the opposing team did not turn it over. Coach M will take a player out for missing an open dunk, but leave one in after technical? We must not be watching the same team for the past several years. Lastly, dont recall ever saying Sylvester would not be in the line up, quite the contrary. His hardest decision is going to be which sport does he want to play in college.

A doughnut says he does, hope we find out at the Arbys. Those boys on the '03 and '04 teams were constantly being yanked every time they were making mistakes, including missing shots. They played in fear of making mistakes. You need to ask some former players. I know. You failed to comment about technicals, and the player staying in. One T did cost them the game last year and the second T would have if the opposing team did not turn it over. Coach M will take a player out for missing an open dunk, but leave one in after technical? We must not be watching the same team for the past several years. Lastly, dont recall ever saying Sylvester would not be in the line up, quite the contrary. His hardest decision is going to be which sport does he want to play in college.

Sylvester will have to go with Basketball in College. Getting 5 or 6 carries a game in football will never get him noticed by the College scouts.

I have to ask... is it just me or is Cutlips coaching strategy not questionable....the other night against central... i watch the game and hess... centrals best player does not leave the game... however... on the sh side you have wattad... who does not start then gets taken out by the 5 in 5 out system...i dont remember him messing up but if he is playing with the second squad basically all soph and he does not touch the ball... why do you take him out... then gets a total of around 2 3 shots in the WHOLE FIRST HALF..In addition ashlon adams... questionably the most athletic player on the team who has shown flashes of great potential...gets to play a total of around 3 min the whole game.... i cant wait till the arbys... we will see if cutlip continues this

The reason for Cutlip's coaching strategy is to only enforce punishment on those who get into trouble, which is exactly wat the 2 players did when they were in the Bahamas. Omar was out past curfew or something and Adams hit another player on the bench during a game...

The reason for Cutlip's coaching strategy is to only enforce punishment on those who get into trouble, which is exactly wat the 2 players did when they were in the Bahamas. Omar was out past curfew or something and Adams hit another player on the bench during a game...

So whats wrong with hitting another player while on the bench. At least he didn't do it on the court. You have to give him credit for that.

I do recall you saying once before that you was a teammate of Omar.

Sorry (Omar), you dont have your stories straight. Why dont I help you out and created a thread titled..... "Omar omits to being Heatplaya".

Because everyone already knows its you (Omar).

lol your alls posts are cracking me up. Guess we finally busted Omar, Its funny how he gets on here and talks about himself.