Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

It’s been my experience that if you limit a players touches you limit his scoring opportunities. Actually that’s just common sense. Its easy to say after the fact but if it were me I would assign a player to guard Snapp in man to man defense with the directive of not allowing him to get the ball. If he brings the ball down the court he should immediately draw the double team. Make East beat you with their other players.

Im thinking that most teams should go with a box and against east with a player on snapp and also do it against science hill with Omar. Make someone else beat you. Witcher is a smart coach though, I dont you all will get beat next time or atleast not that bad.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been meaning to ask the Circus about Daniel Boones’ new addition Click. He couldn’t get the time of day at Central but it looks like he’s already a rising star for Boone. What do you think? We play them tonight and I was just curious. It sort of reminds you of the kid that transferred from Science Hill a virtual unknown and is now a house hold name in Elizabethton.

Ok, first of all, Coty WILL NOT start his first game back. Coach Morgan has NEVER done this to ANYONE after missing a significant amount of time for any reason. While he will play, he will not be starting until he is 100% ready to go as if nothing happened.

Second of all, you do not get pulled for missing a shot, unless it is a shot you are not supposed to take. If a post player takes a 3 and has no chance to make it, he will get pulled. If a 6'8" player misses a wide open dunk, he will get pulled, as well he should. There are certain players that should be shooting and certain ones that should not. Make no mistake about it, every player on Charlie's team knows his role and when he begins playing for himself and not the TEAM, he will be pulled.

Third of all, Justin Sylvester WILL be in the starting lineup tonight for the Indians.

This team will be fine...

After last night, Coty better start his first game back!!! The question, who comes out? Does talent or Mr attitude come out? Or maybe run a 3 guard offense. Kind of reminded me of football, they have been reading too many articles about themselves.

After last night, Coty better start his first game back!!! The question, who comes out? Does talent or Mr attitude come out? Or maybe run a 3 guard offense. Kind of reminded me of football, they have been reading too many articles about themselves.

What happened in the DB Central game last night.DB not show up to play or what?

If he starts his first game back then "Mr. gosh my ankle hurts and I am out of shape" shows up. Give the kid a break will ya, its not like he's been out with the stomach flu.

heatplaya a.k.a. OMAR, SHUT UP!!!

seriously, everyone on here knows that you are heatplaya, so stop getting on here asking questions you already know the answers to. you know good and well what happened at the game, because you were there! and you also know who you guys play in the arbys, so why don't you tell us what team you draw so we will get to come watch somebody shut you down!

ok tribe... thanks for your input...but dont you think if i was omar... and you all started sayin this is omar... i would simply MAKE A NEW NAME... its not that hard .... ok... so why wouldnt i....is there any reason... ok .... so shut up and everytime i make a post dont say HEY OMAR... and i am gonna come to the game in the arbys and watch YOU get shut down... WAIT I DONT HAVE TO WAIT... I CAN GO TO CENTRAL

If he starts his first game back then "Mr. gosh my ankle hurts and I am out of shape" shows up. Give the kid a break will ya, its not like he's been out with the stomach flu.

barb or is it barbara? you missed my point and apparently the game. they currently have 2 guards playing that meet the description of talent and mr attitude. who will be on the bench when coty comes back? db needs coty and he may be the answer. when he broke it in football he was on the sideline trying to convince the trainer to let him back in.

barb or is it barbara? you missed my point and apparently the game. they currently have 2 guards playing that meet the description of talent and mr attitude. who will be on the bench when coty comes back? db needs coty and he may be the answer. when he broke it in football he was on the sideline trying to convince the trainer to let him back in.

Yes dear, Barb is short for Barbara and I am afraid I misread your post, however I don't think his injury will allow him to go full throttle his first game back. Ankle's take forever to heal and even longer to become strong enough to run and jump on. While his leadership will be a great addition to the DB team, the pressure on him to be the "savior of the season" could force him into a situation he is physically not ready for.

I’ve been meaning to ask the Circus about Daniel Boones’ new addition Click. He couldn’t get the time of day at Central but it looks like he’s already a rising star for Boone. What do you think? We play them tonight and I was just curious. It sort of reminds you of the kid that transferred from Science Hill a virtual unknown and is now a house hold name in Elizabethton.

Tn High pulled out a rough one at Boone the other night. Arnold really messed up with his substitutions. Click was leading scorer with 14 and had 10 in the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter. He didnt play half of the first half and sat 6 mins in the 3rd.

Tn High pulled out a rough one at Boone the other night. Arnold really messed up with his substitutions. Click was leading scorer with 14 and had 10 in the last 5 mins of the 4th quarter. He didnt play half of the first half and sat 6 mins in the 3rd.

Sure Click was the leading scorer for Boone but how many attempts did he have to get his 14. He wants to shoot the ball everytime it hits his hands.

Doesn't that speak volumes about the talent at Central then? You've been so right lately, I guess we should stop second guessing anything you say :thumb: