Mallory Scott- Summertown Grad- Killed in car wreck

CoachT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO MALLORY SCOTT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO AT THE PERRY CO. AND SUMMERTOWN GAME IN SUMMERTOWN. SHE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST FRIENDS I HAD OUTSIDE OF PERRY CO. I THOUGHT THE WORLD OF HER. SHE WAS SO NICE TO ME AND MY FAMILY. SHE WAS A GREAT ALTHLETE IN BOTH SOFTBALL AND BASKETBALL. SHE WOULD EVEN COME AND WATCH OUR BASEBALL TEAM PLAY IN THE SUMMER AND DURING SCHOOL WHEN SHE ATTENDED SUMMERTOWN HIGH SCHOOL. SHE WAS TRUELY A GREAT FRIEND. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HER FAMILY AND HER FRIENDS IN SUMMERTOWN.

RIP *MES*

• 2 weeks later...

i know this topic has kinda sloped off but coming from a close friend of not only mal's but of her family's i would like to truly thank everybody for all of your thoughts and prayers for everybody during that more than hard time. as you all can tell by how many replies from different areas of TN thats been on here, mal was a very good athlete, but more than that she was a more than a great person. anybody who had the opportunity to know her like i did knows what i mean. but again, my thanks goes out to everybody who kept her friends and family in your prayers. thank you all so much.

sincerely,

Jason Smith

SHS '06

i know this topic has kinda sloped off but coming from a close friend of not only mal's but of her family's i would like to truly thank everybody for all of your thoughts and prayers for everybody during that more than hard time. as you all can tell by how many replies from different areas of TN thats been on here, mal was a very good athlete, but more than that she was a more than a great person. anybody who had the opportunity to know her like i did knows what i mean. but again, my thanks goes out to everybody who kept her friends and family in your prayers. thank you all so much.

sincerely,

Jason Smith

SHS '06

Nice post Jason. We can tell that it came from your heart.

sincerely,

Jason Smith

SHS '06

Couldn't have said it better myself Jason.

To:George, Kim, Will & Luke "tater tot" our prayers are with you still.

Good luck to Will @ tonight's game.

Edited by MCKCLIFTON