CAK vs. Loudon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow CoachLogan, soccer is a great sport for small children, women and communist. Now back to more important things like football. You say football is not CAK's sport, but how would you define that. Both teams are 4-2, 0-1 in regional play and over the past four seasons CAK is 24-17 going to the playoffs twice and the semifinals once, over the same four year span Loudon is 21-18 going to the playoffs once making it to the quarterfinals. So CAK may be newer to football, but I dont know how you say it isnt there sport.

If anything I would say with such a young program, that football is there sport. CAK excels at many athletic venues. But hey instead of making an opinion based statement, i backed it up with statistics so what do I know.

Edited by APSU310

Wow CoachLogan, soccer is a great sport for small children, women and communist. Now back to more important things like football. You say football is not CAK's sport, but how would you define that. Both teams are 4-2, 0-1 in regional play and over the past four seasons CAK is 24-17 going to the playoffs twice and the semifinals once, over the same four year span Loudon is 21-18 going to the playoffs once making it to the quarterfinals. So CAK may be newer to football, but I dont know how you say it isnt there sport.

If anything I would say with such a young program, that football is there sport. CAK excels at many athletic venues. But hey instead of making an opinion based statement, i backed it up with statistics so what do I know.

As a Loudon Redskin backer I will be the first to say that the CAK football team has respect from the Loudon team and fans.....not to say that we tremble at the mention of there name but we do respect the level of the program they have. as for this weeks game I am afraid of making a prediction. I understand CAK has been inconsistant on both sides of the ball just as has Loudon. tHE Redkins are battling some injuries that may be hard to overcome, we will just have to wait and see how the coaches adjust the players. If Campbell or Hawkins brings there "A" game I see a high scoring game. If both bring there "A" game then I see a definate victory for the Skins but this has yet to happen. This has been a very distracting week for the Skins so I hope there heads are screwed on straight.The winner of this will be the one who wants it the most...I think the tallent is pretty even.....Good luck Redskins and may this game be played in good sportsmanship and finish with no serious injuries.

CoachLogan,

Why is it that I never see you post anything until I make one little comment about soccer and then of course you post. So predictable......

Only Europeans and people from San Francisco care about soccer. The Coach is from Texas with Samoan roots. Do you really expect him, or any other American to care about soccer.

Too bad soccer isn't a women's sport. We have dominated 4 years in a row and won state the last 4 years.

When America created basketball, the world took it and embraced it to the point where many countries(such as the Argentinans) even dominate the game. When America created baseball, the world took it and embraced it to the point that they also dominated, take the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans for example. Even when America created football, there was some resistance at first due to the physicality, but Europe and Asia both have adopted it to the point where the National Football League started a league in Europe and has even held regulation games in Mexico and preseason games in Japan and Britian, with a game being held in Beijing next season. When soccer was invented, America rejected it. This past World Cup, who i bet many American sports fans couldnt tell you who won, a poll was taken before the first American game. It asked, how will you watch the Americans play? The possible answers were: skip work, leave work early, theres a soccer game tomorrow? An astounding 82% of people polled basically said that they didnt care about the World Cup or soccer in general.

Only Europeans and people from San Francisco care about soccer. The Coach is from Texas with Samoan roots. Do you really expect him, or any other American to care about soccer.

When America created basketball, the world took it and embraced it to the point where many countries(such as the Argentinans) even dominate the game. When America created baseball, the world took it and embraced it to the point that they also dominated, take the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans for example. Even when America created football, there was some resistance at first due to the physicality, but Europe and Asia both have adopted it to the point where the National Football League started a league in Europe and has even held regulation games in Mexico and preseason games in Japan and Britian, with a game being held in Beijing next season. When soccer was invented, America rejected it. This past World Cup, who i bet many American sports fans couldnt tell you who won, a poll was taken before the first American game. It asked, how will you watch the Americans play? The possible answers were: skip work, leave work early, theres a soccer game tomorrow? An astounding 82% of people polled basically said that they didnt care about the World Cup or soccer in general.

yada yada....this is a thread about a football game...why even mention the six letter word

Go Redskins

As a Loudon Redskin backer I will be the first to say that the CAK football team has respect from the Loudon team and fans.....not to say that we tremble at the mention of there name but we do respect the level of the program they have. as for this weeks game I am afraid of making a prediction. I understand CAK has been inconsistant on both sides of the ball just as has Loudon. tHE Redkins are battling some injuries that may be hard to overcome, we will just have to wait and see how the coaches adjust the players. If Campbell or Hawkins brings there "A" game I see a high scoring game. If both bring there "A" game then I see a definate victory for the Skins but this has yet to happen. This has been a very distracting week for the Skins so I hope there heads are screwed on straight.The winner of this will be the one who wants it the most...I think the tallent is pretty even.....Good luck Redskins and may this game be played in good sportsmanship and finish with no serious injuries.

Loudon looked good the first quarter and late in the fourth...CAK recievers need catching practice....

FINAL

Loudon - 28

CAK - 7

I will give my hats off to Loudon, CAK made a bunch of mistakes and Loudon capatalized on them. At the Half the score was 21-0 Loudon. Loudon returned the opening kickoff for a TD, then Loudon recovered a CAK fumble inside the CAK 30 which led to a score and then there was an interception by Hawkins returned to about the CAK 30, which lead to the third Loudon TD. Not taking anything away from Loudon, but CAK made to many mental mistakes to be competitive.

CAK receivers dropped two touchdown catches in the first half and were unable to punch it in from the Loudon 2 with three plays.

I said in an earlier post that this game would come down to the big play and who had the most heart. Loudon won this one.

I hope these two teams get to play again in the playoffs, i believe it will be a much closer game.

Dawson is good, but i was extremely impressed with *8, he sure does run hard.

Congrats to Loudon and CAK it is time to cowboy up and decide how you want this season to turn out, because you have the talent to be as god as you want.

There is a time in every season where a football game has to start, what I saw last night was not a football game, looked more like 11 people running around like a chicken with there heads cut off. Play to win.