Cloudland / Jellico

BlueDevil12

Pinkfloyd, I like the way he is posting these days. He has some valuable insight on the forum. :thumb:

I don't think he has said anything smart yet. Picking Cosby to beat Hampton is just plain crazy. Wait and see. As for this thread, Cloudland wins big.

Edited by pujo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone thought it was crazy for Cak to think they could beat us. It happened. Thats why we play the game, Pujo. Everyone has a right to an opinion and I think Cosby can win. I am trying to be myself on this forum now and the 1000 people that know me on my job know that I am not arrogant. The posting on here in the past was only for fun and games, but some things have happened and I'm trying to take a more serious approach. God bless.

lol ILMO, in fact i cant stop laughing at you ppl, lol you picked CHS,hahahaha, LOSERS!............., you might wanna set your pride aside and what CHS has done in the past and take a little closer look at CHS ,lol They are terrible, the days of being a power house are gone,.......big time gone lol. Oh, you thought Lunsford was still there, hehe, that explains it lol. Believe me, I know CHS football extremely well, an insiders point of view you might say. Un till they dump coach Gary Keith, CHS is headed nowhere but down, too bad for such a once might and proud place. It wouldn't suprise me to see CHS loose more players to other schools in the wake of this skid. It's too bad really, there a couple of assistant coachs at CHS who could do a much better job than the clown they have now. So on that point, I wonder how we'll all pick on the Unaka/CHS game , humm I'm torn, CHS has beaten Unaka for like 15 years in a row,lol. And CHS coming off a loss to Jelly, I wanna say CHS over Unaka, but,with Bozo behind the wheel and clouldland clinging to a greasy rope, I guess I'd have to pick the Rangers, I hope not, but times are changing, stats say Unkaka has got to win one every now and then.

The biggest concern for Cloudland now is all those injuries. Gary Buchanan injured his achilles; Lucas Clawson played till the end, but was also noticeably limping. Senior leader, interior lineman, Casey Turbeyfill was also hurt. All three should be able to play against Unaka, but the Highlanders need to have them healthy.

And, we were told that Jordan Hughes re-injured his clavicle. I hope that's not the case, if for no other reason than he's a key player for the Highlander basketball squad, probably the starting point guard. A very tough night for Cloudland football.

And from one Carter County fan, it's only fair to praise the amazing performance of Jellico junior quarterback, Dustin Buckner, who played an outstanding game. That two-point conversion pass across his body was a thing of beauty.

Edited by krichunaka

Well just listened to the whole thing... Sounded like a heck of a game... Buckner steped up, but they need to get a little more unpredictable in their offense... But gotta be one of the more important wins in program history :rolleyes:

Probably the one that the program builds on for next year. Just you wait, Jellico will be a contender. :lol: