dyersburg @ covington

n830

who's going to be the victor here? covington is coming off a big win against a very well coached obion co. team and dyersburg's only loss is to region powerhouse crocket co. its going to bb the most exciting game in tipton county this week as brighton hosts sheffield and its munford's homecoming against mem north side (both should be wins for tipton county teams) dyersburg MUST bring their A game to play with covington. and covington cannot let the win over region foe obion co. get to their heads. whoever can contain the other teams speed, and whoever wins at the line will come out on top. my pick is covington by 10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's going to be the victor here? covington is coming off a big win against a very well coached obion co. team and dyersburg's only loss is to region powerhouse crocket co. its going to bb the most exciting game in tipton county this week as brighton hosts sheffield and its munford's homecoming against mem north side (both should be wins for tipton county teams) dyersburg MUST bring their A game to play with covington. and covington cannot let the win over region foe obion co. get to their heads. whoever can contain the other teams speed, and whoever wins at the line will come out on top. my pick is covington by 10

Both teams have excellent speed. Covington has an outstanding defense. They are not huge, but they are extremely quick. I'll go with Covington by 3.

dyersburg looked very impressive against dyer county, but dyer county looked awful, the trojans held flowers under 80 yards that and most of those were in the fourth quarter and the trojans had youth on the field, while he recieved about 50 of his yards, dont get me wrong flowers is a stud, the trojans d-fence looked good, i hope the trojans are healthy and bring there a game against covington

dyersburg looked very impressive against dyer county, but dyer county looked awful, the trojans held flowers under 80 yards that and most of those were in the fourth quarter and the trojans had youth on the field, while he recieved about 50 of his yards, dont get me wrong flowers is a stud, the trojans d-fence looked good, i hope the trojans are healthy and bring there a game against covington

This one is a hard one.........i would like to see Dyersburg win. (this would help Crocketts chances in the region) but i know that we shouldnt rely on someone else to get one up on a team..........im just ready for Crockett versus Covington........its gonna be the game of the year and could determine the Region crown depending on the outcome of this game.............so this game has great implications!!!

This one is a hard one.........i would like to see Dyersburg win. (this would help Crocketts chances in the region) but i know that we shouldnt rely on someone else to get one up on a team..........im just ready for Crockett versus Covington........its gonna be the game of the year and could determine the Region crown depending on the outcome of this game.............so this game has great implications!!!

dont forget haywood, they are a sleeper, and they are haywood, and you never know about dyercounty or covington you might be like dyersburg and look to fara head, or you will feal a loss like they did, one game at a time,,

This one should be great, i almost ditched my cavs to head over to watch it. I think dyersburg has the edge in overall speed and on the offensive line, while covington's defense is better and they have home field. I think dyersburg will pull ahead early, but the chargers circle the wagons and rally second half...it'll go down to the wire. Covington 28-24 late.