South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the chat.

Saw a few Patriot car flags at lunch!

You folks coming from Jackson Be Safe in your travels.

Looking forward to a great game tonight.

CU There!!!!!

GO PATS

Take care wingman! Bring your weathervane with you, might be able to predict where the punts are going!!! :blink: Eat good tonight!

Take care wingman! Bring your weathervane with you, might be able to predict where the punts are going!!! :blink: Eat good tonight!

The Cupcake reference by Gohawks made me hungry. No cupcake for me, some beef sounds good though!

Don't know where the punts are going when they leave the foot but I can tell you they will be going back the other way after Pats receive then.

CU guys at the Stadium!!!

GO HAWKS!!

hey guys,Sea Bass here,we will be carrying the Southside Henry County game live on 101.5fm and on the net @ wnws.com for those of you who can't go.We are very excited and will do our best for you guys tonight.Go hawks pre game starts @ 6PM. :thumb:

Edited by seabass

hey guys,Sea Bass here,we will be carrying the Southside Henry County game live on 101.5fm and on the net @ wnws.com for those of you who can't go.We are very excited and will do our best for you guys tonight.Go hawks pre game starts @ 6PM. :thumb:

Hey Sea Bass! I have listened to your show quite a bit. Glad to hear you will be in Henry County tonight. Swing by some of the tailgates tonight if you can, may see you there!!! Go Patriots!!!

Southside comes back from a 30-14 4th qtr deficit to win 33-30. Must have been a really exciting game. I listened to 101.5 on my way home from the JCM game and the guys on the radio had nothing but nice things to say about the hospitality, the fans, the stadium, the field, everything about Henry County. I had a feeling this might be a tough game for HC. Southside is really good this year. I don`t know if the HC loss is gonna be good or bad for JCM next week.

Southside comes back from a 30-14 4th qtr deficit to win 33-30. Must have been a really exciting game. I listened to 101.5 on my way home from the JCM game and the guys on the radio had nothing but nice things to say about the hospitality, the fans, the stadium, the field, everything about Henry County. I had a feeling this might be a tough game for HC. Southside is really good this year. I don`t know if the HC loss is gonna be good or bad for JCM next week.

I am not taking anything away from SS when I say this, but HC just had TOO many costly mistakes (turnovers, missed PAT, block in the back in OT). Take away any one of them and you have a different outcome. You cant blame any ONE individual for this loss. As a team, HC fell about one quarter of play short to a very good SS team. If anyone gets an ACCURATE update on Calvin, please post it so we all will know.

I am not taking anything away from SS when I say this, but HC just had TOO many costly mistakes (turnovers, missed PAT, block in the back in OT). Take away any one of them and you have a different outcome. You cant blame any ONE individual for this loss. As a team, HC fell about one quarter of play short to a very good SS team. If anyone gets an ACCURATE update on Calvin, please post it so we all will know.

Did Calvin get hurt tonight?