RHEA CO vs. CHATT CENTRAL

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I guess your right, but how they need to throw to # 12 he is the only one catching right now.

#12 has dropped a few passes just like all the other receivers. They're humans they're gonna drop a few, but Rhea needs to keep doing what they're doing they will be fine catching the football. I don't see as many dropped passes for the 2nd half of the season and you can hold me to it. The receivers are tired of taking heat about the dropped balls. Look for more focus out of the receiving core catching the football from now on.

Edited by sportsfan23

I dont think it will be that bad, it may even be closer than you think. Central has gotten better as the season has progressed. Rhea county isnt that good. Central schedule is even harder than Rhea's plus Cenrtal is still young. 98 percent of their team will be back next year. I think they will pretty good next year, but that is next year. Rhea by 3

well talk about next year next year rhea 42 purple petunias 12

#12 has dropped a few passes just like all the other receivers. They're humans they're gonna drop a few, but Rhea needs to keep doing what they're doing they will be fine catching the football. I don't see as many dropped passes for the 2nd half of the season and you can hold me to it. The receivers are tired of taking heat about the dropped balls. Look for more focus out of the receiving core catching the football from now on.

I dont think it will be that bad, it may even be closer than you think. Central has gotten better as the season has progressed. Rhea county isnt that good. Central schedule is even harder than Rhea's plus Cenrtal is still young. 98 percent of their team will be back next year. I think they will pretty good next year, but that is next year. Rhea by 3

You think the difference in schedule is the same difference between 4-2 and 0-6??

Crazy talk.

Hopefully my boys can put it all together Friday for homecoming.

If we show up 49-6

If not it's more like 31-13

This will be another tough game for the eagles. Central has played some great teams like red bank and Cleveland, but most of the rest of the teams have been the same for the two teams i.e. Hixson, McMinn, adn Ooltewah.

Hixson vs Rhea (Rhea 40-7)

Hixson vs Chatt. (Hixson 56-21)

Ooletwah vs Rhea (Owls 28-6)

Ooletwah vs Chatt. (Owls 61-22)

IN a nut shell Rhea has outscored their opponents 148-107, and Chattanooga central has scored 92 points but allowed 289. I don't care how tough your schedule is you should not be allowing people to triple the points you have scored. I do believe Rhea has to come out and play hard and not allow the mistakes to creep in like they have in the last couple games!!!

I thought we played pretty solid Friday night. As someone else said, Central is not as bad as their 0-7 record may indicate. The defense looked to be returning to their early season form and the offense was definitely clicking on all cylinders. Anyone know why McKinnon didn't play? Let's hope it's just some sort of precautionary measure and he's able to play the rest of the year. Overall good win for Rhea Co, now it's time to really find out what we've got. Good luck Eagles

I thought we played pretty solid Friday night. As someone else said, Central is not as bad as their 0-7 record may indicate. The defense looked to be returning to their early season form and the offense was definitely clicking on all cylinders. Anyone know why McKinnon didn't play? Let's hope it's just some sort of precautionary measure and he's able to play the rest of the year. Overall good win for Rhea Co, now it's time to really find out what we've got. Good luck Eagles

McKinnon had a slight concussion from the week before. They said he was ok to play Friday night but the coaches wanted to make sure he was 100% for next week, so they held him out. Swafford did a good job filling in for McKinnon. He also looked good at QB when they let him finish out the last 9 minutes or so in the game.