RHEA CO vs. CHATT CENTRAL

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any thoughts or predictions

:thumb::blink::lol::)

Rhea Co. had a sloppy win last week vs Walker Valley. I am sure that Rhea will come out ready to fight vs Chatt Central. Calab needs to have a good game and we need to be able to pass the ball. Ryne Anderson and Kacy Mcinnon is probably the guys you need to throw it to since they have the least dropped passes. And Rheas defense needs to step up this week and stop the run and put some pressure on the qb.

Rhea Co. had a sloppy win last week vs Walker Valley. I am sure that Rhea will come out ready to fight vs Chatt Central. Calab needs to have a good game and we need to be able to pass the ball. Ryne Anderson and Kacy Mcinnon is probably the guys you need to throw it to since they have the least dropped passes. And Rheas defense needs to step up this week and stop the run and put some pressure on the qb.

Rhea County did have a sloppy win versus Walker Valley last week, but they don't need to throw it to anyone in particular. The way the offense is set up, they will get it to their playmakers (Sharp, McKinnon, Moffett). Everyone keeps doubting the D, but I got faith in my boys from Evensville. They will get it done.

I know Rhea will be ready for central it's home coming this friday and unlike last year they won't under estimate the team they play on homecoming night. Just take it one week at a time Central this week, Red Bank next and then the game that could be for the region title ,second, third, or a three way tie for the lead. The Rivalry Cleveland vs. Rhea and then White county.

I know Rhea will be ready for friday. Offense and Defense

Edited by Rhea Co.

I know Rhea will be ready for central it's home coming this friday and unlike last year they won't under estimate the team they play on homecoming night. Just take it one week at a time Central this week, Red Bank next and then the game that could be for the region title ,second, third, or a three way tie for the lead. The Rivalry Cleveland vs. Rhea and then White county.

This wont be a game rc 48-7 central is not very competitive!!!

This wont be a game rc 48-7 central is not very competitive!!!

I dont think it will be that bad, it may even be closer than you think. Central has gotten better as the season has progressed. Rhea county isnt that good. Central schedule is even harder than Rhea's plus Cenrtal is still young. 98 percent of their team will be back next year. I think they will pretty good next year, but that is next year. Rhea by 3

I dont think it will be that bad, it may even be closer than you think. Central has gotten better as the season has progressed. Rhea county isnt that good. Central schedule is even harder than Rhea's plus Cenrtal is still young. 98 percent of their team will be back next year. I think they will pretty good next year, but that is next year. Rhea by 3

They may be progressing but they are still on the bad side like bradley central but only a little bit better. The only game difference in Chatt Central's schedule is that they played Balyor and we played Soddy, grant it those two teams are worlds apart but schedule wise Rhea County and Central play the same schedule. We have been a little off the past few weeks but the games that really matter are coming up and that is what matters to us. If Central is going to be good then they got to set up and beat somebody which they havn't done yet.

Rhea by 2 TD

Edited by Rhea Co.

I am a current student and a former player at Rhea Co and you have to be CRAZY!!!! Won't be that bad? Rhea County not that good? Rhea by 3? Can you even hear yourself? Given Rhea has had some bad weeks but this is a region game and they are still in contention for the region title, so Rhea is going to bring it friday, PLUS it is thier HOMECOMING so the players are going to be pumped up as soon as they come out of the lockerroom.

Rhea-42

Central-7

-wrestlerbk160

I am a current student and a former player at Rhea Co and you have to be CRAZY!!!! Won't be that bad? Rhea County not that good? Rhea by 3? Can you even hear yourself? Given Rhea has had some bad weeks but this is a region game and they are still in contention for the region title, so Rhea is going to bring it friday, PLUS it is thier HOMECOMING so the players are going to be pumped up as soon as they come out of the lockerroom.

Rhea-42

Central-7

-wrestlerbk160

[/quote\]

You are a smart man I agree with you 100%.

Rhea County did have a sloppy win versus Walker Valley last week, but they don't need to throw it to anyone in particular. The way the offense is set up, they will get it to their playmakers (Sharp, McKinnon, Moffett). Everyone keeps doubting the D, but I got faith in my boys from Evensville. They will get it done.

Yes, I guess your right, but how they need to throw to # 12 he is the only one catching right now.

Sounds like you know your football. Rhea Co. does have a hard scheldule after fridays game, but they will find a way to get a W.