Franklin vs Clarksville-Northeast

Tank_76

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin could score 70 at least......

my bet is,....score 42-0 at half and they call off the dogs and go to continous clock running... NE has heart and has improved but they are a classification too high IMO

Football programs work around the calendar all year long ....football teams have August to try and get ready... huge diff.

No disrespect to CNE but I hope Franklin rolls out to a huge lead by halftime - mainly to get young Nichols into the game at the QB position to get some good work in. In my opinion getting Nichols ready for next year and moving Sellers to a running back position would make Franklin stronger next year.

Currently teams can scheme Franklin without too much difficulty - and developing a passing attack is critical.

Who wins this one?

TANK....there is a such thing as a STUPID question!!

You should have asked: "How Bad will this Game Be?"

Indy was up on NE at half by 49! The NE coach asked the Indy staff to play 8 min quarters and run the clock the 2nd half.

Good Luck to you guys...although, you will not need much luck!

I also want to wish NE well. Those guys are in major need of realignment. They have no business being in Region 6-5A!

Franklin Defense is probably the best I've seen during my high school career. Frohock and Dykes have both done a good job at RB this year and Franklin has, in my opinion, the best midstate reciever in Todd Campbell. If Sellers can become a more efficient passer, this team can win it all this year.

Does 41-3 not qualify as a blowout? I could see another 49-0 drubbing in store for Northeast. Yikes.

Indy did have them down 49-0 at halftime and the coaches elected to have 8 minute quarters in the second half.

How did Centennial lose to this team?

BTW, Northeast's quarterback is probably top three in the region (behind Cordell and Becker), but this poor kid is just stuck on a team with no receiving talent. At all.