4A in eastern TN

randy3116

3 good games on tap this Friday that will decide who will have the inside track on becoming top dog in their region. Predictions?

Region 2: Morristown West (6-0, 3-0) at Daniel Boone (6-0, 3-0);

Region 3: Maryville (7-0, 4-0) at Knox West (3-3, 3-0); and

Region 4: Red Bank (6-0, 3-0) at Cleveland (6-0, 3-0)

Maryville is top dog period, that is not even in question vs. West.

D. Boone is ridding high, but as the season draws to a close into the play-offs vs. a winner like Morristown, reality will set in. More West Rolls. to 7-0

Rhea Co vs. Cleveland. Tough one there. I was really surprized when Tim Hammontree left to work for J. Reid in GA. Still can't figure that one out. I think Rhea is strong because of Hammontree's infulence. Having said that I will give the nod to Wilsons Raiders because they are at home.

Maryville is top dog period, that is not even in question vs. West.

D. Boone is ridding high, but as the season draws to a close into the play-offs vs. a winner like Morristown, reality will set in. More West Rolls. to 7-0

Rhea Co vs. Cleveland. Tough one there. I was really surprized when Tim Hammontree left to work for J. Reid in GA. Still can't figure that one out. I think Rhea is strong because of Hammontree's infulence. Having said that I will give the nod to Wilsons Raiders because they are at home.

Plug in Red Bank.