District 11AA

Big Country

Fans of 11-AA:

I am typing up a composite district schedule for the 2006-2007 season for all eight of the teams in the district. Most of the teams have complied well with this HOWEVER there are six games that I am missing on my schedule and I can't find them. Some help would be appreciated.

Here are the games that I need dates (please post the right locations) for:

Waverly at Harpeth

Harpeth at Waverly

Harpeth at Creek Wood

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Creek Wood at Waverly

Waverly at Creek Wood

THAT'S IT ;)

What are you trying to get, which games????

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you trying to get, which games????

I want the dates for the six games that I listed above. Harpeth is obviously in four of them. If you can get me the dates of their two games with Creek Wood and their two games with Waverly, please be sure that the locations are correct, I would certainly appreciate it very much HHSfan ;)

I want the dates for the six games that I listed above. Harpeth is obviously in four of them. If you can get me the dates of their two games with Creek Wood and their two games with Waverly, please be sure that the locations are correct, I would certainly appreciate it very much HHSfan ;)

Harpeth @ Creek WOod Dec. 1 6:30

Creek Wood @ Harpeth Jan. 2 6:30

Waverly @ Harpeth Jan. 9 6:00

Harpeth @ Waverly Jan. 19 6:00

That is 99% right, so there you go.

Thanks!

Now all that I need are the two dates for the Waverly at Creek Wood & Creek Wood at Waverly games ;)

I will try to keep the District Standings up to date all throughout the year like I have the past two years throughout the season. It makes things less complicated for everyone come tourney time I am sure :thumb:

Edited by Big Country

Practice starts Monday. :thumb:

Who are some new kids coming up that could make some noise this year? I know Perry Horkins from Harpeth is already making a name for himself from the showcase last saturday, Chase Kilgore from Sycamore I am sure will get some playing time I have watched Kilgore play since he was in 4th grade playing for East Cheatham, and then little Dansby who I have also watched from Ashland City up until now.

Are their any from Stewart, Waverly, Mont Cent, or any of the other schools in the district, I want to know who we are going to be hearing "He's a freshman" from this year.