District 11AA

Big Country

its to early for me to try and pick this one but i know all three cheatham county teams will battle for the title. they are all very talented teams. i believe sycamore and harpeth will split games and leave the tourny to decide. should be some good games and i look forward to the smack talk on here with the harpeth kids as always :thumb:

TFRAN!! Glad to see you back on the T.

Waverly scrimmaged McEwen yesterday, their only excuse is that football players have only had 4 days with the team. They are going to have to improve vastly. We'll see more from them next Monday, as they open up against Perry Co.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TFRAN!! Glad to see you back on the T.

Waverly scrimmaged McEwen yesterday, their only excuse is that football players have only had 4 days with the team. They are going to have to improve vastly. We'll see more from them next Monday, as they open up against Perry Co.

Harpeth beat a pretty good CPA team tonight 69-63, started off pretty good in the first, but everytime we made a shot there sophomore sensation Zeke(dont know his last name) would make a shot. In the second quarter they couldnt miss and we couldnt make a shot, there point gaurd was nailing everything, and they went up at half time by i think around 13. Then in the third quarter we started to heat up again and we shut down there point gaurd and ZEKE and then we blew up. Scott NEwton killed tonight on Offensive and Defensive boards, there is no doubt in my mind he had a double double, and was the reason they came back and won.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Harpeth beat a pretty good CPA team tonight 69-63, started off pretty good in the first, but everytime we made a shot there sophomore sensation Zeke(dont know his last name) would make a shot. In the second quarter they couldnt miss and we couldnt make a shot, there point gaurd was nailing everything, and they went up at half time by i think around 13. Then in the third quarter we started to heat up again and we shut down there point gaurd and ZEKE and then we blew up. Scott NEwton killed tonight on Offensive and Defensive boards, there is no doubt in my mind he had a double double, and was the reason they came back and won.

yea great game probably could have been game of the night. Newton had 30 and him and Baker took it to Zeke in the 2nd half

very well put together HHS, AND THAT KID WAS A SOPHOMORE! omg! wow! cant wait for friday. Any updates on how sycamore is doing so far

Edited by straightbill307

Scoreboard says White House 52-Sycamore 51. What's the scoop Sycamore guys? I'm sure Lohan was out for football. Cheatham beat Goodpasture too. Any reports on that game?

Cheatham Co. played a pretty good Goodpasture team tonight and played solid in getting the win 59-52. Don Dansby scored 20 to lead the way for the Cubs and Joey Beach added 19. Mark Campbell chipped in with 11. Tyler Guye proved to be a solid floor general tonight putting on a great show despite being sick with the flu throughout the last two days.

The inside game was solid for the Cubs all around (despite the loss of former player Joseph Coker). Brian Briggs got into early foul trouble in the first two minutes of the contest. Jeff Hoeh made several hustle plays, as did Josh Brumit, throughout the first half. Briggs played in the second half and added 8 big points. It would have been 10 but he missed the attempted SLAM DUNK late in the contest.

Congrats to Coach Stigall & the Cubs for starting out the year 1-0. Friday Night's Game at Kenwood should be interesting :o

Edited by Big Country

I'll post the complete District 11-AA schedule (district games only) when I get in tonight :rolleyes:

Here is the 2006-2007 Composite District 11-AA Basketball Schedule:

Friday 12/1/06: Cheatham Co. at Sycamore; Stewart Co. at Fairview; Harpeth at Creek Wood

Tuesday 12/5/06: Cheatham Co. at Harpeth; Sycamore at Fairview; Waverly Central at Montgomery Central; Creek Wood at Stewart Co.

Friday 12/8/06: Montgomery Central at Cheatham Co.; Stewart Co. at Waverly Central; Harpeth at Sycamore

Monday 12/11/06: Fairview at Stewart Co.

Tuesday 12/12/06: Cheatham Co. at Fairview; Creek Wood at Sycamore

Friday 12/15/06: Waverly Central at Creek Wood; Fairview at Montgomery Central; Sycamore at Stewart Co.

Monday 12/18/06: Montgomery Central at Creek Wood

Tuesday 1/2/07: Creek Wood at Harpeth

Friday 1/5/07: Waverly Central at Cheatham Co.; Sycamore at Montgomery Central; Stewart Co. at Creek Wood; Harpeth at Fairview

Tuesday 1/9/07: Stewart Co. at Cheatham Co.; Montgomery Central at Fairview; Waverly Central at Harpeth

Friday 1/12/07: Cheatham Co. at Montgomery Central; Creek Wood at Fairview; Harpeth at Stewart Co.; Waverly Central at Sycamore

Tuesday 1/16/07: Cheatham Co. at Creek Wood; Stewart Co. at Sycamore; Montgomery Central at Waverly Central; Harpeth at Fairview

Friday 1/19/07: Sycamore at Cheatham Co.; Stewart Co. at Montgomery Central; Harpeth at Waverly Central

Tuesday 1/23/07: Waverly Central at Stewart Co.; Sycamore at Creek Wood; Montgomery Central at Harpeth

Friday 1/26/07: Cheatham Co. at Waverly Central; Stewart Co. at Harpeth; Montgomery Central at Sycamore

Tuesday 1/30/07: Cheatham Co. at Stewart Co.; Creek Wood at Montgomery Central; Waverly Central at Fairview

Friday 2/2/07: Harpeth at Cheatham Co.; Fairview at Creek Wood; Montgomery Central at Stewart Co.; Sycamore at Waverly Central

Monday 2/5/07: Fairview at Waverly Central

Tuesday 2/6/07: Creek Wood at Cheatham Co.; Harpeth at Montgomery Central; Fairview at Sycamore

Friday 2/9/07: Fairview at Cheatham Co.; Sycamore at Harpeth; Creek Wood at Waverly Central

First Round of District Tourney: #1 vs #8; #2 vs #7; #3 vs #6; #4 vs #5 (Higher Seeds are hosting at their homecourts).

District Semifinals, Consolation Games, & Championship Games will be held at Cheatham Co. Central High School.

Regional 6-AA Tourney (District 11-AA vs District 12-AA) will be held at Waverly Central High School.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL OUT & I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT SEASON IN 2006-2007 :rolleyes:

yea, Kenwood can take it to ya pretty hard..the clarksville schools have some pretty decent athleticism, Kenwood High and Clarksville High being the two top ones in my mind. With SC playin both Cheatham and Kenwood, this friday can give some extra insight on what to look for later on...I know I have my calendar marked for Jan. 9th and 20th :thumb:

Kenwood beat Montgomery Central 88-55 last night.

Cheatham Co. beat Goodpasture 59-52 last night.

Friday's game between these two should be very entertaining <_<

kenwood travels to sycamore in a couple of weeks, i was just wondering if that kenwood score is misleading

i know that kenwood is always very very fast and just as athletic, but i also know that mc was terrible last year

should the same fast tempo kenwood team be expected?