District 11AA

Big Country

bump.. so wat are the stength of schedules for the region toughest to weakest. i know SC has a tougher schedule with big sandy, clarksville acad., n losin one game to houston county while adding 1 game wit kenwood, 1 wit clarksburg, 1 more with northwest and 2 with bruceton

:lol: Tough? Kenwood and Northwest maybe. The rest of those guys are 1A schools aren't they?

I don't know Harpeth's out of district schedule off hand, but it's included the likes of Columbia, Maplewood, Dickson and Brentwood in the past couple of years. All 3A schools. They'll play in a Christmas tournament at Murray, Ky and one after Christmas in Panama City, FL. Should be some competition there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Tough? Kenwood and Northwest maybe. The rest of those guys are 1A schools aren't they?

I don't know Harpeth's out of district schedule off hand, but it's included the likes of Columbia, Maplewood, Dickson and Brentwood in the past couple of years. All 3A schools. They'll play in a Christmas tournament at Murray, Ky and one after Christmas in Panama City, FL. Should be some competition there.

Yeah, Harpeth has a tougher schedule than the Rebels..but it's good that SC is including some extra strength, unlike before. It may not pay off with a championship, but im sure it can supply a little depth in their gameplay.

Obviously SC's schedule isnt as tough, but it's got some added talent thrown in to their mix this season. They need better competition outside of District play to keep them challenged. It'll be a rough season, gotta stay on your feet constantly if you wanna stay atop the leaderboard. Not saying that Stewart Co's schedule has gotten alot tougher, but maybe a lil more forceful. I wish 'em luck...same goes to HHS and SHS..im a Rebel fan thru and thru, but i wish yall luck. I also hope all of yall whip them Cubs as bad as ya can :thumb:

ok? thanks, but go to a baseball thread if that's your deal.

Back to basketball...Harpeth is the main team to watch for. They'll play hardcore again this year, creatin interesting District games. Season starts soon, gonna be awesome!

oh my bad did i annoy you, well i just put my 2 cents in about baseball since i saw a little football on here. oh and the baseball thread is not open to public right now so you will be hearing about it ALL WINTER, DEAL WITH IT, because baseball i guess is my deal if thats the way you want to put it, b/c i am horrible at basketball. but i do agree with you that Harpeth is the main team to watch for, i think they have been conditioning for like 8 weeks now, and playing alot of pick up on the side and i just caught a glimpse the other day, well lets just say it will be entertaining.

Edited by straightbill307

Obviously SC's schedule isnt as tough, but it's got some added talent thrown in to their mix this season. They need better competition outside of District play to keep them challenged. It'll be a rough season, gotta stay on your feet constantly if you wanna stay atop the leaderboard. Not saying that Stewart Co's schedule has gotten alot tougher, but maybe a lil more forceful. I wish 'em luck...same goes to HHS and SHS..im a Rebel fan thru and thru, but i wish yall luck. I also hope all of yall whip them Cubs as bad as ya can ;)

i dont understand what is up with all the hate toward Cheatham

oh my bad did i annoy you, well i just put my 2 cents in about baseball since i saw a little football on here. oh and the baseball thread is not open to public right now so you will be hearing about it ALL WINTER, DEAL WITH IT, because baseball i guess is my deal if thats the way you want to put it, b/c i am horrible at basketball. but i do agree with you that Harpeth is the main team to watch for, i think they have been conditioning for like 8 weeks now, and playing alot of pick up on the side and i just caught a glimpse the other day, well lets just say it will be entertaining.

Guess ur right then..ill jus deal wit it. ;)

guys i never said SC schedule was realy tough or anything i just said it got tougher than wat it was. They dont play TCA, Big Sandy twice and lost 1 game to HC but they gained one with Kenwood and Northwest. thats tougher than what it was. i wish the best of luck to everyone and only 28 days down here until Northwest comes to town

Hey everyone:

The District 11AA Tourney will be held at Cheatham Co. Central High School this season. New bleachers for what will hopefully be a much improved student section are being added on the floor level of the Pat Head Summitt Gymnasium as I am typing this. It's actually supposed to be Sycamore's turn to host the District Tournament this year but since the Lynch-Puthoff Memorial Gymnasium isn't big enough to seat everyone the site has been changed.

The Regionals for 6AA will take place at Waverly Central High School the week thereafter. I personally would much rather see them held at Montgomery Central or Stewart Co. because the seating at Waverly could become an issue with teams like Liberty & Bolivar coming to town. You know everyone will be turning out to see some entertaining basketball that week.

I hope that solves everyones questions on this topic :blink:

Fans of 11-AA:

I am typing up a composite district schedule for the 2006-2007 season for all eight of the teams in the district. Most of the teams have complied well with this HOWEVER there are six games that I am missing on my schedule and I can't find them. Some help would be appreciated.

Here are the games that I need dates (please post the right locations) for:

Waverly at Harpeth

Harpeth at Waverly

Harpeth at Creek Wood

Creek Wood at Harpeth

Creek Wood at Waverly

Waverly at Creek Wood

THAT'S IT ;)