Hey Region 4-5A folks?

just1np

Priceless you can,t go,your our hero. <_<:)

hahaha...thanks Muff. We play next week at Lebanon in a HUGE region game. Those FOLK....well...they sort of hate my guts that way....so it is probably for the best that I don't show up at their place two weeks in a row. Old CeCe couldn't take it!!!! Plus, I might be tempted to topple that LIFT or worse.

MTSU complains about not havin enough attendance and then they play the 8th ranked team in the nation in NASHVILLE?? Thats crazy. THey would get SOOO much money from Friday if it was at MTSU stadium. I would definately go if it was at the stadium but I dont feel like driving through Nashville

MTSU complains about not havin enough attendance and then they play the 8th ranked team in the nation in NASHVILLE?? Thats crazy. THey would get SOOO much money from Friday if it was at MTSU stadium. I would definately go if it was at the stadium but I dont feel like driving through Nashville

by the attendance at LP it would have been over capacity if played at Floyd. lower and middle decks where filled pretty nice, but one endzone (the opposite one of the MTSU student section) and upper decks were pretty empty. i like Floyd but enjoyed a change.

i also loved the way MTSU stayed close at one time leading 10-3, but this is a high school football board so i'll sort of leave it like that. did better than alot were expecting though :thumb: