BigReno

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

12000 posts on a high school internet forum... that's all I have to say :lol:

.. there are other forums on here, but you wouldnt know about them.

Guest dare_2_dream

This is how he gets his post totals so "high", by posting nonsense on every forum.

Most of my posts actually talk about the thread and give input to it, but something as retarded as this thread, why would I post anything positive about it? Most of my posts come from basketball, and if you were around for more than a couple of months, you might know this.

Most of my posts actually talk about the thread and give input to it, but something as retarded as this thread, why would I post anything positive about it? Most of my posts come from basketball, and if you were around for more than a couple of months, you might know this.

You post nonsense on the football forums because you do not know the game except for what you see on your controller or what the TV commentators say. Why don't you "study" more, and post less?

Guest dare_2_dream

You post nonsense on the football forums because you do not know the game except for what you see on your controller or what the TV commentators say. Why don't you "study" more, and post less?

:lol: you would be suprised by what i know. i would fill you in on your hero but ill leave that out of this conversation.

If this thread is so retarted why are you on here? In case you haven't noticed no one has had anything nice to say about you. I would think you would have gotten the picture by now.

Boob settle down settle down, these people have been staring at their computer screens too long and they just start rambling on. Like i said before, anyone over 5000 posts, HAS NO LIFE. Its simple, anyone with over 5000 posts just shows that you would rather sit at your computer than actually walk around in a real world, instead you live in a fake one like the internet. I guess the reason all these no lifers love coacht so much is because no one on here can judge them. They are probably made fun of constantly at work or school.

Edited by 1_and_1 make_2

Boob settle down settle down, these people have been staring at their computer screens too long and they just start rambling on. Like i said before, anyone over 5000 posts, HAS NO LIFE. Its simple, anyone with over 5000 posts just shows that you would rather sit at your computer than actually walk around in a real world, instead you live in a fake one like the internet. I guess the reason all these no lifers love coacht so much is because no one on here can judge them. They are probably made fun of constantly at work or school.

1 and 1 make 2,that is about as far as your education can go,you and boob need to pucker your lips so you will try and do a good job in the band tonight.