District 12-AA

toinemac

Bolivar also returns Rhodes, Crisp, & I heard that they have a newcomer who transferred and he is supposed to be quite the player. You can't forget about the fact that Rick Rudesil is the best coach in all of west-TN. I promise you that Bolivar won't be a lower seeded team heading into Regionals.

:P Every year Bolivar has a transfer that ends up strarting. ;) Rudesil has built a program that everyone wants to play for, you cant blame kids for wanting to go to Bolivar.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Liberty being the front runner, thats a no brainer there. And Bolivar being a 2 seed, they just relaod every year. They lost a lot but, c'mon this is Bolivar.

But, 3,4 and 5 could be pretty close in this district. Lexington lost a 4 year starter in Mack Gardner, but the bulk of the talent is back and they have an outstanding freshman that should see a lot of action. McNairy has a lot of talent, and Ken Bingham is a very very good player for the Bobcats. I think those teams, along with Southside will fight it out for the 3 and 4 spots.

I'll have to go with

1. Liberty

2.Bolivar

3.McNairy

4.Lexington

I do think the Gold Ball will call 12AA home for the 4th year in a row.

I always enjoy watching this region play, although my team is in 11AA. I do agree that the Gold Ball should stay in region 12. Good luck to you guys, always a pleasure watching West Tn basketball

This could very easily be the tougest district in the state this year becasue team not named Bolivar or Liberty should be better.

Liberty is going to be very good. No doubt they are the #1 team. I'm looking forward to watching them when they make a trip to East TN.

As for Bolivar........I think they may come back down to the pack a little bit. I don't think they are going to be as good as they have been the past few years becasue of lack of leadership. I could see them losing 3-4 district games very easy this year. I'm not automatically giving them the #2 seed. Based on what I saw last year, I think they may have some struggles, especially early on.

The South Side, McNairy, and Lexington race is going to be fun to watch. Getting the #3 seed in the district is going to be very important. I think all 5 of these teams will finish .500 or better in the district.

Well i definitely have to go ahead and say that i agree with Liberty being #1 again this yr.....but i dont know bout bolivar being #2.....i honestly dont think bolivar is gonna be THAT good this yr after the loss of Wayne Chism and Willie Kemp....them two carried the team last yr....mcnairy central boys are looking good this yr n i could see them as being #2 n following with lexington as #3...my reasons for sayin that lexington is gonna be #3 is b/c they lost some players last yr but this season they are lookin really good....they have added sum new players to the roster this yr n it consists of lots of talent...if the coach put the right players n then they will be mighty good...dont forget about the post combination they got going on with Reggie Bomar and Cordaro Staten...gotta love it....n now i will say #4 will be Bolivar followed by jackson southside n then the rest of them

1.liberty

2.mcnairy

3.lexington

4.bolivar

5.jackson southside

6.chester co.

7.camden

• 2 weeks later...

1.Liberty 2.So.Side 3.Bolivar 4.Lexington 5.Mcnairy 6.Chester Co. 7.Camden Every team after the first 3 teams are very weak this year.Bolivar dont rebulid,they just reload.Will be fine this year,but want be better than Liberty,who will win state and a top 3 team in the state,and So.Side,a very quick and athletic team.

I don't think McNairy or Lexington is weak this year. Lexington actually played real good against AAA teams Henry Co. and JCM. They have young guards and it will be a matter of if they can grow up during the season or not. Josh Fry looks to be coming along and Kendrick McGill is looking good also. Plus, it helps that they got a healthy Allen Threadgill back last night. He can bring the ball down or play on the blocks, they need that leadership on this young team.