BEST PA ANNOUNCERS

footballwiz29

I'm impressed with the Morristown East PA announcer. Very articulate and humorous and is able to really get the fans into the game. Unfortunately, I do not know his name; hopefully, a 'Cane fan can let us know who it is because he certainly deserves kudos.

His name is Randy Greene -- he is the chior director at East and at Buffalo Trail Baptist Church (not an East fan, but I know who it is).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man.....OAKLAND'S is the absolute BEST round here. He is humorous, refers to the T multiple times, accurate, and gives the opposition their props on tackles. Get s the crowd into the game.What more can one ask?? I esp like it when he says the O-ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! The guy is just great and I would love to know his name. He sure gets my vote.

Maybe if fballismyhero had a steady diet of OHS hot dogs, it could improve his personality and outlook on life?? Try it........

Wanta hear a guy who loves to listen to himself talk. Check out the cat at Hendersonville. He does play-by-play football 101 for all the first timers and vetrans. This guy will engage over the P.A. while the play is in motion. He also continues to tell everyone in the stadium who the darn cheerleaders are. (Bush-League) He's been there so long that the locals think he's good at this. They must be crazy to listen to this guy take over a game. I'd like to take this boy to Knoxville (he's never been) and let him hear a pro like Bobby Deaton. Then maybe he could understand how to announce a game. :thumb: