McEwen Vs. Cascade

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russel, I hope your speedy good hands people, your OFFENSE, your Defense, your waterboy all play football better than you spell. They do teach spelling at McEwen somewhere don't they. And I do have a idea how to spell CASCADE VICTORY. . Really man you should get some help. I'm going to let you have your little dream. Beating you is not our big plan anyway. You guys are just a little bug we must step on before we get to M'Boro. Now Russel GO AWAY little man.

Go away little man thats almost as funny as you crying about my spelling and know cascade has become unbeatable. their is nothing little in mcewen on game night you already learnt that last year and could you go on and get me a spell check while your at it

Correct me if im wrong but the eagleville mcewen game was 12 to 7 mcewen going into the fourth quarter...so i don't belive that is what you call dealing with them easily

Yeah I think you are correct but a game is 4 quarters isn't it.You don't play 3 quarters in a football game genius and they dominated the 4th quarter I'm pretty sure.So I do believe that is what you call dealing with them easily. :P

Waverly fan here. Cascade, don't underestimate the boys from Mactown. They won't give up and will fight you till the end. Who knows who will win, you can't compare scores,stats or whatever.

The game will be played Friday and a winner will be determined. But don't think just because you have your precious walking horses that they are going to walk all over the boys from Humphreys County without a fight.

And this is a proud community who loves their players and school just like you.

Good luck to both teams, but I'm rooting for the boys in Red.

THE SAME WAY I HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO SPEAK TO ME. AND I STILL WILL ALLOW TO REPLY TO THIS. YOU DID FORGET TO PUT A PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY, ME AND SOME FRIENDS ARE REALLY HAVE A BALL MAKING FUN OF YOU. SO PLEASE REPLY. YOU MUST KNOW WE WILL ONLY LET YOU HAVE WHAT WE FEEL LIKE YOU CAN HANDE. ******STATE CHAMPS BABY******

Now that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. You will be lucky if you beat McEwen, but when you play the other big red (Jo Byrns), we'll see where you fit in. And I don't know if they will win the state either.

THE SAME WAY I HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO SPEAK TO ME. AND I STILL WILL ALLOW TO REPLY TO THIS. YOU DID FORGET TO PUT A PERIOD AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCE. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY, ME AND SOME FRIENDS ARE REALLY HAVE A BALL MAKING FUN OF YOU. SO PLEASE REPLY. YOU MUST KNOW WE WILL ONLY LET YOU HAVE WHAT WE FEEL LIKE YOU CAN HANDE. ******STATE CHAMPS BABY******

yea give it to me your the man whooooooooo Your week. you wilt under pressure just like your team and for smack talking you better check my resume this ain't my first rodeo this is just cascades second year in region 5 and mcewen and Jo Byrns will remind you of who rules it

I like the talk. This makes for a good game!! I wish i could see, but i will see it on film since we play Mcewen the next week!!!

YOUR ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS REALLY HELPED US LAUGH. YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT ANYTHING DO YOU BIG TUCK. NOBOBY IS GOING TO SEND YOU A COPY OF THE GAME. YOU ACT LIKE YOU WORK FOR ESPN. YOU ONLY KNOW YOU WISHED YOU PLAYED FOR CASCADE. SO GO AWAY LITTLE MAN.

YOUR ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS REALLY HELPED US LAUGH. YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT ANYTHING DO YOU BIG TUCK. NOBOBY IS GOING TO SEND YOU A COPY OF THE GAME. YOU ACT LIKE YOU WORK FOR ESPN. YOU ONLY KNOW YOU WISHED YOU PLAYED FOR CASCADE. SO GO AWAY LITTLE MAN.

Help Help i've fallen and i can't get up LOL LOL LOL LOL thats was LOL LOL the stupidest LOL LOL thing i've ever heard If football was a gost story tuck would be the boogyman he is every where its in the region 5 manual witch some team are yet to learn

Considering I PLAY for Jo Byrns, so YES i will see the Mcewen vs. Cascade film, so it seems to me that u are the one that doesnt know what you are talking about. You must feel stupid saying that no one is gonna send me a copy of the game, because Mcewens and Cascades coach are both gonna send Jo Byrns the tapes, which includes me. Nice try though dummy.

P.S. I would never trade the team i play on. You guys think that ur so awesome and u have been playing together for so long and that makes u guys so unstoppable. The Jrs and Srs on Jo Byrns have been playing together since they were 5 so dont feel so special.