McEwen Vs. Cascade

It's OK guys. Keep that remember last year mentality & thats all you'll have is last year. This CASCADE team is much better than any other CASCADE team McEWEN or any other team has seen. Dial up EAGLEVILLE & ask them bout it. All we heard before the EAGLEVILLE game was about their size & speed. With a score of 57 - 23. They don't seem so big & fast to me...

So McEwen before you start talking it up .... you need to answer these questions ----> How did FORREST beat us & How did WHITE HOUSE _ HERITAGE stay within 7 pts of us.

E'nuff SAID !!!!

I am a huge region 5-1A fan and I am have no favorite team. I don't understand why you just didn't state your opinion and be done.First off nobody ran there mouth until you ran your's because you said McEwen was going to get a country spankin.All you had to say was that you thought that McEwen would get beat easily.Then when somebody responds to you, then you accuse them of running their mouth.And the last time I checked McEwen dealt with Eagleville fairly easy.They won by 24 against them and ya'll won by 34 against them.Also I heard Jo Byrns beat Heritage 40-0 and ya'll only beat them 27-13 but you don't hear anybody getting on hear saying ya'll don't have a chance against them.It is people like you that give teams like Cascade a bad name!!

P.S.-The last time I checked Fencehugger anybody with a brain knows that you can't go by scores anyways.On any given night any team can beat anybody.

E'nuff SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge region 5-1A fan and I am have no favorite team. I don't understand why you just didn't state your opinion and be done.First off nobody ran there mouth until you ran your's because you said McEwen was going to get a country spankin.All you had to say was that you thought that McEwen would get beat easily.Then when somebody responds to you, then you accuse them of running their mouth.And the last time I checked McEwen dealt with Eagleville fairly easy.They won by 24 against them and ya'll won by 34 against them.Also I heard Jo Byrns beat Heritage 40-0 and ya'll only beat them 27-13 but you don't hear anybody getting on hear saying ya'll don't have a chance against them.It is people like you that give teams like Cascade a bad name!!

P.S.-The last time I checked Fencehugger anybody with a brain knows that you can't go by scores anyways.On any given night any team can beat anybody.

E'nuff SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

AMEN BROTHER :thumb:

E'nuff SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

YOU SAID IT PERFECT ANYBODY CAN GET BEAT ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT

time to pick the winner. :lol: i know i am going to regret this. lol

Mcewen: 28

Cascade: 14

running the ball is cascade's livelyhood and i don't see them getting many yards on the ground against mcewen. mcewen is more of a balanced attack and balance is what wins a football game. unless you have a superstar on you team then he will win it for you(this is not directed at anyone) :rolleyes:

time to pick the winner. :thumb: i know i am going to regret this. lol

Mcewen: 28

Cascade: 14

running the ball is cascade's livelyhood and i don't see them getting many yards on the ground against mcewen. mcewen is more of a balanced attack and balance is what wins a football game. unless you have a superstar on you team then he will win it for you(this is not directed at anyone) :thumb:

See thats where everyone is missing the bus on this CASCADE team. There isn't that one big playmaker. Like the old saying goes," there's no I in team" & this is a real team ... This will be a good game, but McEwen better not come in with that cocky, cascades weak attitude, thats already happened a couple times this year ... and everyone knows those results !! GO CASCADE CHAMPIONS !!

See thats where everyone is missing the bus on this CASCADE team. There isn't that one big playmaker. Like the old saying goes," there's no I in team" & this is a real team ... This will be a good game, but McEwen better not come in with that cocky, cascades weak attitude, thats already happened a couple times this year ... and everyone knows those results !! GO CASCADE CHAMPIONS !!

Nobody thinks that cascade is weak. Everyone knows that you are a great team. It is going to be a good game. Should determine who gets Homefield in the playoffs. Good luck

Everyone knows cacade is improved but Mcewen will lay the wood from wistle to wistle to and their secondary has had 13 interceptions this year and not given up a single passing touchdown and as for stopping the run Brucetons chad jordan is one of the most powerful backs i've seen in a while and their fullback is 6'5 and huge and mcewen contained them to no big playes so look for a hard fought game

yea i agree with you mcewen better not go in thinkin it is going 2 be easy 2 come away with a win....we went into the game last friday night with NC thinking it was going 2 be a easy win,,yea we one 34-0 but you could tell that the first quarter we wasn't playin like we should have,,then we finally got our head out of our you know what and started playin and if you watch the game tape you will see what i'm talking about,,so know mcewen has learned there lesson((i hope))..but good luck 2 both teams and the rest of region 5

My 2 cents worth . . . . After seeing both Cascade and McEwen I can't imagine McEwen beating Cascade, but like everyone said, anyone can win on any given Friday night. Good luck to both teams-could be a real shoot out.

I agree, I just cant see Mcewen winning, but if they do i will eat my crow.

Cascade: 35

Mcewen 14( convert 1 2pt conversion)