McEwen Vs. Cascade

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I just cant see Mcewen winning, but if they do i will eat my crow.

Cascade: 35

Mcewen 14( convert 1 2pt conversion)

well i hope u enjoy ur crow, cuz mcewen will serve it up this week....jus like a cuple weeks ago against eville, dont take mcewen lightly or ull know about it tha next day.....mactown is goina be in this game from when the first bus from cascade rolls in untill the last bus leaves.....mcewen will take 2nd place in 5-1a this week and be ready for jobyrns.....good luck to tha warriors, take humphreys county to a 1st place!!

well i hope u enjoy ur crow, cuz mcewen will serve it up this week....jus like a cuple weeks ago against eville, dont take mcewen lightly or ull know about it tha next day.....mactown is goina be in this game from when the first bus from cascade rolls in untill the last bus leaves.....mcewen will take 2nd place in 5-1a this week and be ready for jobyrns.....good luck to tha warriors, take humphreys county to a 1st place!!

dude its at cascade

Where was the kicker in the game with Forrest?

We were still having trouble with the snap/hold/kick. But we worked on it that week and we havent had to much trouble since then. I think we have only missed 1 kick and friday night our holder yelled out fire for some reason. I dont know why, my back was to him lol. But we have it worked out now.

Edited by McEwenFootball77

You really have no idea the mess you guys are going to be in Friday night. This is more than a TEAM your playing.Its a community. Almost FAMILY. This group of high school kids and parents and Coaches have been working on this year for over 10 years. They ALL can taste it and have NEVER been so HUNGRY ever. This is a program that has carefully surrounded itself with the right kind of people.People that have CHOSE to bring there kids to school here.We have a coaching staff that LOVES these kids. And the kids know it. As for the team it is loaded with talent, speed but most of all HUNGRY YOUNG MEN that have been playing together for along time.They love each other and pick each other up. They are NOT selfish or cheap. They just get after it.And play hard. I really don't know how good of a football team you have,. but when you come to Wartrace Friday night you better be ready to play.Because you'll be playing more than a football team. And don't take this personal but really you have NO IDEA.Have a safe trip .Oh and when the game is over we will shack your hand and meet you in the center of our field for Prayer. From a PROUD parent of CASCADE FOOTBALL.

Edited by CASCADE#10&12

This is going to be a good game will determine Playoff seeds. Good luck Cascade. Im going to enjoy playing against you come friday night under the lights.

Well said, and make no mistake, nobody in Bell Buckle with half a brain is underestimating McEwen. You have a solid team and I expect to see a battle. Good Luck to ya'll in all your other games!

Whatever dude, might want to lay off the weed, there will be officers at the game...<G>

You really have no idea the mess you guys are going to be in Friday night. This is more than a TEAM your playing.Its a community. Almost FAMILY. This group of high school kids and parents and Coaches have been working on this year for over 10 years. They ALL can taste it and have NEVER been so HUNGRY ever. This is a program that has carefully surrounded itself with the right kind of people.People that have CHOSE to bring there kids to school here.We have a coaching staff that LOVES these kids. And the kids know it. As for the team it is loaded with talent, speed but most of all HUNGRY YOUNG MEN that have been playing together for along time.They love each other and pick each other up. They are NOT selfish or cheap. They just get after it.And play hard. I really don't know how good of a football team you have,. but when you come to Wartrace Friday night you better be ready to play.Because you'll be playing more than a football team. And don't take this personal but really you have NO IDEA.Have a safe trip .Oh and when the game is over we will shack your hand and meet you in the center of our field for Prayer. From a PROUD parent of CASCADE FOOTBALL.

I love your passion but cascade isn't the only team that has a community/family behind them. All teams have made great sacrifices in order to be able to play football and be successful at it. This game will be a good test for both teams to see how they measure up against a legitimate playoff team. Good luck to both teams it ought to be a great game.

[/quot

Good luck Cascade but (you have no idea) Mcewen was underdogs last year (but you have no idea) Tennessee was up against a good georgia team yesterday but(you have no idea) Mcewen has speed ,strenth,good hands,very good punter,good defence,good offence good water boy,and are very good sports who want it just as bad(but again you have no idea) come friday about half time we will see what happens but i hope you don't think a crowd will intemedate Mcewen

WELL rednecktiger I really hope you enjoy your game at McEWEN because CASCADE will be playing a team at "THE STABLE" in Wartrace/Bell Buckle. Buddy when you try to talk trash at least know where the game is, CASCADES buses won't even be there. DUHHHHHHH !! HELLO !!!!! :lol:

WELL rednecktiger I really hope you enjoy your game at McEWEN because CASCADE will be playing a team at "THE STABLE" in Wartrace/Bell Buckle. Buddy when you try to talk trash at least know where the game is, CASCADES buses won't even be there. DUHHHHHHH !! HELLO !!!!! :lol:

easy their fencenugget when the warriors park their horses at the stable you can bet on a hard hit every play