week 8 10/13 White House at Dekalb co

timbdp

I don't quite know if I'd refer to Macon Co., Creek Wood, Sycamore, & Greenbrier as bad football teams. Remember that you still have one of those teams left on your schedule (Greenbrier) and another team (Macon) on that schedule has a win over you this year. Another team is Creek Wood. They beat a Page team, that holds a win over White House this season, 40-3. The final team I'll make an argument for is Sycamore. Yes they did lose to White House but last time I checked they are still 5-3 overall (have not yet played DeKalb). They'll finish with a winning record. That makes them a pretty good team right there.

BACK TO THIS TOPIC NOW :thumb:

Well lets see where I start to pick this apart.Macon was played without our starting running back and as you well know a difference maker.Page beat WH 24-21.GB is down this year but is always a scary team to play. Sycamore got handed a pretty good butt kicking at the house.

The key to high school fottball BC is when a team hits its peak.PC beat MC 42-2.We beat PC 35-28.I think if you'll look back over the last couple of weeks WH continues to improve every week.Other teams seem to be losing some intensity.White House always plays well at the end of the season.This week we play Dekalb.Next week is next week and we'll play it then.Dont look for the same team that lost to Macon whan we play that game.No one includingYOU gave us a chance vs PC.Lets just say we like being the underdog.

Thats why a 5-5 team made it to the quarterfinals last year.BDP BABY :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im actually kinda shocked i thought White House would blow them away they kept it a close game Dekalb might not bein goin to the playoffs but they might take away other teams playoff chances to if they find away to beat syacmore or macon co.

dekalb had some costly turnovers and couldnt score in the redzone that hurt them

Your right Wh had 3rd and 4th string and I think at least 5 or 6 freshmen.I saw Dekalbs starting running back in with 2 minutes to go?

I guess they were playing in the 1st quarter too? You scored twice off of DeKalb mistakes. Not taking the win away from you cause DeKalb made the mistakes that allowed you to win. Don't sit so high on your horse, it is a very easy way to get knocked off. Your team won, move on give credit where credit is due. DeKalb had quite a few freshman playing from the get go. At least the people who represent their teams with class have come on here and admitted that DeKalb is much improved.

I guess they were playing in the 1st quarter too? You scored twice off of DeKalb mistakes. Not taking the win away from you cause DeKalb made the mistakes that allowed you to win. Don't sit so high on your horse, it is a very easy way to get knocked off. Your team won, move on give credit where credit is due. DeKalb had quite a few freshman playing from the get go. At least the people who represent their teams with class have come on here and admitted that DeKalb is much improved.

Never said they were not improved.Much better team than last year.But as far as my HIGH HORSE. come and get you some.Dekalb scored both TDS on 3rd and 4th string players.Just being realistic.Dont talk about people and their class until you have a BASIC understanding of the game of Football.All I did was state the FACTS of what happened in the game.Did I hurt your little feelings by telling the TRUTH?If so get over it and come up with some more excuses.White House had their share of mistakes to, but they overcame them and won.That is a fact, did I hurt your feelings again :blink:

By the way I just went back and read the entire thread, No one mentioned anything about Dekalb being improved.Did you just make that up or is it just floating around in your head?

Edited by titans89